Chapter 71: Rage

The more you thought about it, the more sense it made. OSH - Sehun - was the one who killed Hyerin.

You hadn't even voiced the thought to Blackpink, as you had come across the realisation when talking with Yoongi.

You had remembered what Suho, Sehun's brother, had said about OSH's father during his time in the Red Room. 

"He was diagnosed with c-cancer 2 years ago. Stopped taking medication last year, so now he's laying on his deathbed."

Two years ago. When you would have been seventeen. When Hyerin was killed. 

And, since Sehun was a year older than you, he would have been eighteen. Meaning he would have inherited his father's business, presumably just before he was diagnosed.

And while getting rid of Hyerin would have been on Jeon Hyungmin's list of things to do, Sehun would have been the one to actually carry it out. 

Which led you to the only conclusion you could come to. Sehun had killed Hyerin.

So you told Taehyung as much. 

And you knew what his next question would be.

"Have... have you found OSH, then?"

You smirked. "Yeah... remember how I ran away from the park today after getting a call from Yoongi oppa?"

His eyes widened. "No..."

"Yes. OSH was the one that had kidnapped him. That's why he was missing. And the more frustrating thing was that I knew it from the moment he disappeared, but I couldn't trace OSH- which is why I couldn't explain anything to Jin oppa, and I kept trying to do things by myself," you explained, finally feeling better that you were able to get it off your chest. You didn't feel as guilty for being so closed-off to the boys. But you knew you would feel much better after you had told the rest of them.

Taehyung sat silently in thought. "That's why you were away a lot more recently? You were looking for hyung?"

You nodded. 

"So... did you find him? Is he okay? Why didn't you tell us sooner? It's literally midnight, and everyone's been worried sick- and they're very angry."

You gulped. You knew they would all be angry, and hurt, but hearing it from Taehyung only confirmed your fears. "He's... he's okay. I'm going to take you all to see him tomorrow afternoon... but I have to warn you, it will be quite confronting. He's not in great condition, at all. He's bruised, battered, and quite shaken. It's a miracle he didn't have any broken bones - especially after he was kidnapped by a mafia."

Taehyung frowned, worry filling his eyes. "What... do you mean? And why didn't you tell us?"

You sighed. "I didn't tell you because he was barely breathing by himself. And if I told you he was safe, you all would have wanted to see him immediately. I also spent the entire afternoon explaining the entire "Blackrose" thing to him, so he wouldn't be thinking about it and instead could focus on getting better."

"But why did OSH take hyung?"He paused, deep in thought. "Why didn't he take... me?"

You looked down. "Because you didn't know anything. You didn't know I was Blackrose. OSH knew, the entire time, I had hidden everything from you, meaning you didn't pose a threat to him. That's precisely why I did it. So that he wouldn't go after you. He took Yoongi oppa because Oppa knew too much. Oppa - somehow, and I still don't know how - had found out that I was Blackrose." 

Taehyung nodded slowly. "So you found Yoongi hyung, you found OSH... so... who is... OSH?" His voice hardened when he asked the question you dreaded to answer.

You were scared of his reaction, and as much as you hated to admit it, you were scared of Taehyung when he was angry. And he was about to become the angriest he'd ever been. 

"You won't believe it. I'm surprised I controlled myself enough to not kill him on the spot."

"Just say it already."

You took a deep breath. "Sehun. Oh Sehun."

At first he had no reaction. Taehyung's face went blank, and he almost didn't breathe for a moment.

"What?" His voice was dangerously low, his eyes filling with rage. "That pest from school... murdered Aunty?"

You held his gaze, nodding slowly. You weren't sure why you felt so calm, why you didn't feel the anger, the hurt, searing through your veins at the moment. 

Maybe it was because it was searing through you twin's veins. 

And he couldn't hold it any longer. "SEHUN KILLED AUNTY?! AND HE HURT HYUNG?! AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE WERE TALKING TO HIM THIS ENTIRE TIME?! Y/N- We were NICE to him. No matter HOW MUCH HE ANNOYED THE FREAKING HECK OUT OF US WE NEVER ACTUALLY HURT HIM! AND HE KILLED AUNTY?!" Tears were streaming down Taehyung's face, his eyes wild.

He was in so much pain. Not only physically, but he had been destroyed on the inside. He spent the next few minutes sobbing violently on the bed, pounding his fists on the cover, and the only thing you could do was rub his back in a futile effort to comfort him. 

His grieving, frustrated crise echoed around the room, a mournful, sad sound. His body shook violently as he tried to come to terms with the harsh reality of the situation.

Once he had calmed down a little, you spoke softly. "Tomorrow morning, before I tell the others about Yoongi oppa, I'm.... I'm going to go teach Sehun a lesson. I'm taking him to my Red Room..." You trailed off, waiting for his reaction.

He wiped his eyes quickly. "The Red Room?" He paused, venom clouding his vision. "Good. He deserves it."

You smiled slightly, but it didn't reach your eyes. "I was just thinking... would- would you like to come with me?"

You didn't know why you were asking this question, why you were voluntarily bringing Taehyung back into the violent world of mafias, and, furthermore, a place where he would see the worst of you. But you felt, in that moment, that it would be the best thing for him. You knew how similar he was to you: you knew he would hold the hate deep in his heart until it destroyed him, just like what you had done all these years. And, as you had always found, the best way to release those feelings was to serve revenge. This would be the last time you would have to do it, and the only time he would have to. You thought it was only right that you give him a chance to release those emotions.

Taehyung looked at you, his eyes blank. "To... kill Sehun?"

You nodded. 

"Yes... I'll go."