Chapter 48

Nara's pov

"One of the enhypen members which is Lee Heeseung.....were caught hugging a woman, is this rumor is true that one of the member of enhypen is dating....?", I read the article as I covered my mouth.

No nooo this isn't happening.....

I bite my nails while shaking. How did they took this photo? Heeseung is in real danger..... this is all my fault....I shouldn't have been too close to him....I brush my hair due the frustration.

I opened my instagram and saw many people tagging me in their story. I don't want to watch it with my real account so I switch to my private account. All the story that I was tagged is all about the rumor.....

"This is must be @kimnara !!", said that one caption on the story.

"Oh my god...is this really necessary.....?", I whispered to myself.

I took a deep breathe and thought. It's just a rumor, they didn't know who's the girl yet....right?", I began to panic again. I can't do this....I have to end this so I can live peacefully.

Author: live peacefully? You selfish bitch-

Nara: SHUT UP!

Author: okay back to the story hehe....

I clicked on Heeseung number as he quickly respond to it. That was so unexpected, I thought he was busy.

Heeseung: Hi sugarboo!

Me: *blushing* hi...

Heeseung: What's wrong? You sounded....sad...

Me: I'm not sad....but scared.

Heeseung: Scared about what? Did someone harass you? Oh my god tell who he is.

Me: I think you haven't seen the news so....let me tell you....

Heeseung: That seems serious but whats up?

Me: U-Uh.....

Heeseung: Tell me baby...

Me: (HE CALLED ME THAT AGAIN AHHHH-NO CONTROL YOUR FEELINGS NARA) Um.....don't be mad...

Heeseung: I won't, what is it?

Me: S-Somebody just linked a photo of you and me....hugging....

Heeseung: What? When?

Me: I-I just saw the news earlier....it's the picture when you accompany me to my house...I don't know how they took the photo...they are searching for the girl Heeseung....I-I'm scared....

Heeseung: Aish.....what now?

Me: I think we should....

Heeseung: We should what?

Me: Break up-for the best okay!

Heeseung: No I don't want to! This is the second time you said that and I will never agree with it!

Me: P-please....it's for the best for us....Heeseung you're in danger right now....the reporters....engenes and the other people are trying to get a clue about it....it sucks keeping it as a secret

Heeseung: I don't think this is the best for us. Even though I'm in danger, that's never gonna make us separate. I would rather be in danger with you than act like nothing happened between you and me....

Me: Please Heeseung...

Heeseung: No.

Me: We have to....

Heeseung: I said no!

He raised his voice making me flinch. Then I ended the call and placed my phone on my nightstand. What just happened....? He....raised his voice at me...am I doing the right thing or a wrong thing? Aish you're messed up Kim Nara.....

_

Heeseung's pov

"Nara? Nara did you just hung up?", I checked the screen, and yes she ended the call. Maybe she's scared because I yelled at her....I can't control my anger. I threw the phone and brush my hair back due the frustration.

"Hyung? Are you okay", Sunoo came along with the other members as he caresses my back.

"I'm.....okay", I looked down.

"No you're not, tell us", Jungwon said. I sigh and began to speak.

"Well.....it's about Nara....she called me earlier and ask me....for a breakup", I said as they gasped.

"What? Why? Does something happened between you two?", Sunghoon asked.

"Well no but.....a picture of me and Nara hugging is all over the social media's.....and she said it's dangerous for us to keep in this relationship....she said it sucks keeping it as I secret.....and she even compared me with her", I ended my explanation by face palming.

"Compare? Do you mean she said that she's just a staff and you're an idol?", Sunoo asked as I nodded.

"I think she's right.....", Jungwon said making me frown.

"Yes, what she did is right. Maybe she doesn't want you to be in danger and lose focus on your career, don't be mad at me....", Jungwon continues.

I stared at him blankly and sighed. I guess he's right. But she's the one who gave me courage...

"You should've been more careful. Don't think about her right now...tomorrow is a big day", Jay said and smiled.

I nodded and followed them.