The Accident

It was a very special day for the couple ,today was Jimin's 18th years birthday and their third year anniversary today they will take their relationship to the next step,it was the day when they will get commited to eachother not only heartly but also solely.

The day when they will loose their virginity to eachother,and after their precious moment Hinjae will propose  Jimin to be his forever to begin a family with him to get old with him to hold his hand forever.He was going to propose his baby to MARRY him, Every. Thing. Was. Going. To.Be. Perfect...it was what Hinjae thought.

But fate has a different game to play with their perfect life ,not every walk is a cake walk.

Hinjae's P.O.V

Bright sunlight was peeking through the curtains chirping of birds could be heard through the small creek of the window the sky was blue with no clouds ,it was a beautiful scenery.The perfect starting for the perfect day.

I have been waiting for this day for the last three years the day when I will make love to my baby the day we will loose virginity to eachother then I will propose him to marry me.

I came out of my haze when I hear a sudden whine from my baby my Jim he was currently laying on my chest his soft hair was tickling my nose. His face the most beautiful thing I have ever lay my eyes on his bottom nose his kissable lips every thing was perfect.He was perfect I came out of my thoughts when another whine escape his lips .He slowly open his oceanic eyes a pout was prominent on his perfect lips I kiss the pout away and ask,
"What happen baby why is my baby sad is he not happy that today we are going to celebrate his birthday and our anniversary?"I made a sad face ,I knew very well my baby was sad because he was not ready to wake up just yet, I was just teasing him as expected his eyes go wide he immediately climb on my stomach and smashed our lips together it was a cute passionate kiss just lips he detached our lips .
"No Jim is so happy but that big bright fat ball of fire is not letting Jim to sleep" he said with actions I just chuckle at his cuteness.
"Do you still want to sleep?' I ask him rub my thumbs on the slim waist in a circular form."No no sleep now I am hungry, please gimme some fooud" he's said while singing and rubbing his tummy.
"Then let's get fresh first shall we?" He nodded with a very cute Cresent eye smile "Will you like to go first or do you want it together cause today we are going to see us naked anyways so what do..."  I stop when he started hitting me on my chest softly with his small fist he was red like tomato"ok ok sorry sorry I will not tease you anymore" he stop and get down of me and went to get a shower .

Time skip:-
Jimin's P. O. V

It was finally the time to go for our date Jae hyung was currently taking me to the amusement park we were so happy for today .My eyes suddenly fell on the ice-cream store I tugged on his sleeves and pointed at the direction of the store he smiled at me and said"You wait here and I will bring it ok" I nodded while jumping up and down  he peck my lips and and left with a chuckle after buying the ice cream he was on his way back to me but the next thing what happened was not in our plan he was hit forcefully by a car he flew and fall on the middle of the road in a pool of blood ,crowd was gathering around him  I slowly walked towards him breaking through the crowd seeing him like this made my full world shattered into peaces.I suddenly fill darkness in my vision and then I just fall on his chest.