I Was So Wrong

When he was in the washroom I took out my phone and started going through my gallery I was really missing jae hyung alot so I was just going through the videos and photos of our together'Why did you leave me jae hyung I miss you you broke our promise of being together forever'

Jungkook's pov:
As I enter my room I could feel my blood started boiling Jimin was smiling at his phone as if his whole world was surrounding around that shitty contain of his phone "I love you jae hyung and I will always love you" he said while sobbing and it was the last stroke for me I walk up to him snatching his phone from him and crashing it on the ground without any second thought.

Jimin's pov

As I was going through the videos of jae hyung my phone was snatched away from me it was a furious Jungkook without any second thought he just crashed it on the ground I look up at him and softly asked"Why did you do that" my face was soaked with tears he grabbed my hairs harshly and made me look at his eyes saying"YOU DON'T HAVE THE PERMISSION TO SMILE AT ANY ONE LIKE THAT IF HE IS NOT ME BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE NOBODY CAN STEAL YOU FROM ME" He said and pushed me harshly on the bed and stomping out of the room and closing the door behind him I just curled up in a ball and started crying my heart out"I was so wrong he is nothing but a devil, I hate him I JUST HATE HIM" I cried loudly screaming my heart out in a pillow.

__________''.......
I really don't know why people are not showing any interest in this book so I am just going to stop posting if any one want me to carry on please dm me I will start uploading.
Thank you