My Weakness

Jimin's POV

After that incident I went to my room and wiped my lips as hard as possible and went to the bed.'Good night Jae hyung' I said in my heart looking at the brightest star and closed my eyes thinking about everything going on in my life recently.

Suddenly in the midnight all hell fall down on I woke up by the loud roaring of the sky.I started crying historically" PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T BREATHE HELP ME" I shouted with all my power as I was draining out I felt a warm embrace was enveloping me in his grapsh .

Jungkook POV

As I was walking through my mansion I heard a loud scream from Jimin's room I slowly walked in his room.He was crying for help and was clutching the blanket for his dear life.I slowly walked towards him and took him in my arms .It felt so right he really is successful to melt my heart.See his condition I really felt the urge to keep him safe in my pocket.Even while crying he was looking so beautiful so like a baby eyes red cheeks puffed up and red and lips even more kissable and full."Baby I am hear please stop crying my Mrs soon to be Jeon is strong" I tried to ease him "Baby listen to me breathe with me  ok breath in and out ya just like that in and out my good baby see it has gone" I felt him slowly get relaxed in my arms.

Jimin's Pov

His arms felt so warm so home like.He  hold me tightly whispering sweet nothing in my ears I slowly get relaxed in his arms he slowly detached himself from me I whined a little bit relaxed when he hold my hand tightly "Jimin I know it's not the right time to say This but from tomorrow you are gonna work with me cause I have lots of enemies ok and if they know that you are someone special to me the are definitely gonna hurt you please don't say no to my offer I will myself train you I don't want to see your vulnerable state infront of those bastards ,please."I just nodded in approval"He continued say "Baby You Are My Only Weakness I can't loose you,I love you enough to do that" he said making all the butterfly in my stomach go crazy all his word were so beautiful so soothing he was about to leave but I hold him and asked him"Please stay don't leave" he complied to my words and tugged both of us inside the blanket he kissed my forehead and cuddle me,my head on his well built chest and his hand around my petite waist it felt so good so right as if we were two puzzles pieces which matched perfectly with each other.Thinking all these things I felt asleep in My MrShowOff's arm.

____'_'______

Ok so hey guys you are really welcomed to give me suggestions if you feel like I am going wrong 😁