I Have My Ways

"Today he will be mine,Jeon your time is over .Guys make sure that Jk is no where near the mansion when we conduct our plan"Taehyung said with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Ok baby take care don't go outside the house I will be back till noon and if you want anything urgently just call one of the maids or bodyguards" Jungkook said while preping Jimin with kisses"Ok Mr Show Off now go or you will be late" Jimin said while pushing Jungkook towards the exit of the mansion"Take care MrsSoonToBeJeon I don't want you to get hurt" Jungkook said while kissing Jimin's forehead"You to drive safely Mr ShowOff" Jimin said while pulling Jungkook in a sweet kiss.After that, they bid their goodbye's.

Taehyung's POV

After Jk left the mansion I commanded my men to get ready.Today my baby will ultimately mine I can't wait to feel him in my arms .I went to the back of the mansion there were only two bodyguards I killed them with the help of my revolver using a silencer not to make any one aware .I climbed up with the help of the rope landing on a varanda , I peep inside only to find my princess lying on the bed first asleep wearing a very sensual dress.

I controlled myself form worshipping his goddess like body then and there and put a handkerchief soaked in chloroform on his face and made him uncausious and climbed down running to my car not before leaving a letter for my best friend

I controlled myself form worshipping his goddess like body then and there and put a handkerchief soaked in chloroform on his face and made him uncausious and climbed down running to my car not before leaving a letter for my best friend .I looked at my baby and drove away from Jk's mansion.

Jungkook pov

I am ultimately done with my work now I can spend my time with my MrsSoonToBeJeon thinking about him a small smile crept on my face I called him but the call directly went to voicemail.I frowned and hurried my way to the mansion "Baby , Baby open the door please" there was no answer bodyguards ran after me I kicked open the door only to find a empty room and a small note on the bed I took the note reading it which made me wish to destroy the whole world,"HEY BESTFRIEND, THINKING HOW I GOT WHAT'S MINE SO YOU MUST KNOW I HAVE MY WAYS, BYE-BYE 🙂" the note read ......

...........,..........,............__________..........!. .......

Ok so here's a little update the next update will be after June so till then be safe....