He Will Come

After being kidnapped Jimin was being captured in a golden cage Taehyung being the psycho he was had literally build a cage for keeping Jimin to himself only and even  electricity was flowing through the bars and the only person who knew how to open the cage was Taehyung.

After being taken away Jimin didn't woke up.He was still  passed out on the queen size bed in the cage.

Taehyung's POV

I opened the door of the cage and went to call my baby.He was looking so beautiful while sleeping.Slowly slowly he started getting back to his senses."Hey baby boy" he had a confused look all over his face."What am I doing hear?Where is Jungkook ?" He asked in a stern voice "Feisty I see" I said leaning towards him making him back away"Aww baby He is busy finding you" I said while laughing maniacally a slight fear ran across his face I was loving it I got up and went to the door "wait wait baby don't even think of touching the bar wanna know why" I blowed a feather which touched the bars and turned into ashes,but all the fear vanished from Jimin's face I frowned "Wanna know why I am not scared " he asked with a smug look he came near the bars not touching it's and whispered "Cause I know He Will Come".

So I am not dead But I wasn't well mentally cause some one cheated on me and I am still not over it cause we were together for a long time but don't worry I will try to update soon.

And ya sorry for the late update.💜💛