Nothing without you

Author's pov

Jimin's eyes open to a bright light.He was laying on a single size bed taking in the surrounding his memory hit him as a truck.Without thinking any thing else he ran out of his room and dashed to the receptionist to get knowledge about his beloved Jae.

On reaching there he asked the receptionist" Can you please say me where is Jeon Hinjae" after checking the record he got replied"Sir his family has shifted him but we don't know where he has been shifted,but you can talk to Dr.Kim Seokjin ,he can help you hopefully. " without loosing any other time he ran towards the direction of Dr.Kim's cabin after reaching there he knocked for two times ."come in""sir I am really sorry if I am being rude please can you say me where is je-jeon-hinjae is shifted " he said hiccuping tear was flowing like streaming live river Jin hold him and made him sit on the chair"Jimin I can't say you where he is but you should know one thing he can't make it on he will just stay alive for two to three more days an...." he was cut shot by two small fist punching him "please say it's not true it's just a night mare nothing else say please ..SAY.SAY""Sorry Jim he has left this ring for you and has asked you to live your life normally"after taking the ring in his hand Jimin took the ring in his hand and wipe his tears out of his eyes."I will do it for you Jay hyung though I am nothing without you but I will not let you down I will be happy in my life just for you because I know you are still with me" saying that Jimin put the ring like a pendant around his neck'I will always love you' he thought while kissing the ring.

"I will do it for you Jay hyung though I am nothing without you but I will not let you down I will be happy in my life just for you because I know you are still with me" saying that Jimin put the ring like a pendant around his neck'I will always l...

"Hope you are happy where ever you are I know you were my every thing but not our memories and this beautiful ring are my everything" saying this Jimin left to his home town to his parents to start his new life with his jae hyung's sweet memories.Alone

But it was what he thought cause fate definately has a different game for him.