I Want To Be Yours

Today was the day both the males were waiting for the day when Jk will bring his beloved Mrs Soon To Be Jeon to his mansion to meet his late brother.

Jungkook's POV

Today finally Jimin will meet my baby though he is no more in my life alive but he will always remain alive in my heart"Jimin we are just few minutes away from the mansion so please get ready" I said side eying him getting a small"ok" after 5 minutes I pulled up in front of my mansion

Jimin's POV

"Jungkook it's beautiful" I said looking at the mansion"Ofcourse it will be after all it's mine" he said with a smug look I just rolled my eyes muttering"Mr Show Off"to myself "Huh,come again" he asked"Nothing let's go inside" I said walking towards the entrance ignoring him"No I hea...HEY WAIT " I opened the door and enter the mansion It was much more beautiful from inside.

The living room

The dining are

Every thing was beautiful.

Author's POV
As Jimin was busy staring at the house a pair of hands covered his sight.Jungkook hold him firmly and whispered in his ears that"Jimin follow my steps now you are going to meet the most precious memory of my life, though my life surrounds around you now but he was my every thing please believe my steps" say that he took Jimin infront of the stairs

Taking him on top of the staircase.As Jungkook slowly removed his hand asking Jimin to open his eyes slowly.As he opened his eyes he felt his whole world crashed down.

"J-Jae h-hyung" he felt tears rolling down his cheeks Jungkook hold him tightly asking him what is wrong."Kookie hyung can you please take me to his grave" nodding towards Jimin Jungkook did as he was asked on reaching the grave Jimin totally broke down leaning on Jungkook for comfort"Kookie hyung is - is he your brother" Jungkook nodded "Yes baby he is" "Hyung he was my late boyfriend JeonHinjae" listening to this Jungkook's eyes widened he was shocked knowing the truth."Jimin I don't know whether I should ask it or not but can you please give me the place of -of my  brother in your life" Jungkook asked through tears without answering him Jimin hold his neck tiptoeing and crashed there lips together kissing him pouring all his emotions Jungkook was taken a back but after recovering he held Jimin by his waist and pulled him even closer answering with the kiss with equal emotions there was no lust in the kiss only pure feelings of love from both the sides Jimin pulled back connecting their forehead requesting"Please make me yours,I want to be yours"

"Jimin I don't know whether I should ask it or not but can you please give me the place of -of my  brother in your life" Jungkook asked through tears without answering him Jimin hold his neck tiptoeing and crashed there lips together kissing him p...