AnythingForYou

Jungkook's pov

As I left the room something build up in my heart it was a new feeling but definitely not a good feeling.I was feeling guilty I was feeling sorry hearing him screaming so hard my heart was shattering I didn't know but a mafia boss should never feel like this so vulnerable.But I think my Mrs soon to be Jeon is really special he has the power to change a mafia boss.Ok now I have to lift up his mood anyway.

Author pov

Jimin was walking through the huge garden mourning for his memory with his jae hyung was destroyed by none other than his....no no no not his anyway by Mr Show Off

Passing a big tree his eyes suddenly lit up seeing.....

He turned around only to face with a big teddy bear 🐻 the teddy took his hand started dancing Jimin was a giglling mess the teddy then make him sit and ask"why are you sad baby" Jimin Started crying and said"because of Mr Show Off he is so rude a...

He turned around only to face with a big teddy bear 🐻 the teddy took his hand started dancing Jimin was a giglling mess the teddy then make him sit and ask"why are you sad baby" Jimin Started crying and said"because of Mr Show Off he is so rude and say me why will he break my phone huh who does he think he is a muscular bunny Mr Show Off " Jimin Sighed and hugged the huge teddy and sighed and removeed Jimin's head from his shoulder and removed his teddy head

Jimin's eyes widened Jungkook hold his hand kneeling down and said"Sorry Mrs soon to be jeon I was really frustrated and when I saw you smiling at your phone I couldn't control I am really sorry this teddy is for you " he said pointing at the' I a...

Jimin's eyes widened Jungkook hold his hand kneeling down and said"Sorry Mrs soon to be jeon I was really frustrated and when I saw you smiling at your phone I couldn't control I am really sorry this teddy is for you " he said pointing at the' I am sorry 'teddy he was about to leave when Jim hold his hand and pulled him towards himself"Mr Show Off you so tall crouch down and see that bird" as said Jk crouched down and move his head to see where Jimin pointed as he did so Jimin hold his neck and was about to kiss his cheek when he suddenly moved his head towards Jimin and their lips meet both their eyes widened and jimin suddenly ran towards the mansion as first as he could he was beet red he was not feeling bad but he was simling like an idiot as if he has just mate his bias on the other hand Jungkook just touched his lips those cloudy lips he can't wash the stupid smile on his face he signed and thought'What are you doing to me park Jimin I don't know but I am ready to do anything for you'