The New Beginning

Jimin's POV:-

It was 5 in the morning when I woke up feeling two large hands holding me tight to their chest.It felt so homey I liked it too much for my own liking.

Thinking all those things I closed my eyes and enjoyed the rythem of our heart beat molding together."Jimin are you awake" he asked in his sleepy voice"Hmmm" I hummed to his question.

Author pov

"So are you ready for the training" those words left from Jungkook's mouth and realisation crashed on Jimin remember everything."But Mr Show Off I have never ever killed a fly how are you expecting me to kill people like you do"Jungkook just chuckled and said"No need to take tensions my love I will teach you my self after all you are my Soon To Be Mrs Jeon" he said earning a punch on his chest"Don't you dare to Call me that again I am just accepting the proposal for learning some fighting skills" Jungkook smiled ear to to ear seeing Jimin's pouting and red face ."Ok my love so let's get ready then what you say" Jimin just nodded "So let's have a shower together it will save water right MrsWillBeJeon"hearing this Jimin's eyes widened like sausage rolls of Jungkook and took a pillow and started hit him hardly Jungkook just laughed and started pillow fighting after sometime both the males were giglling mess but suddenly Jimin loosed balance and tried to hold something without getting any thing else he pulled the string of Jungkook's hoodie and fell on the bed with a very happy Jungkook hovering him

Both were giglling and laughing mess after sometime Jk understand their position and shifted from over Jimin and sat up saying"I am sorry I didn't hover on you purposely" looking at Jimin for any discomfort but Jimin just smiled and said"It s fine after all I was the one to pull you with now let's get ready shall we" Jungkook just nodded and proceeded to freshen up having a very bubbly and warm feeling in his heart .

Time skip

Jungkook POV

After we get ready for the day we went to have our breakfast as I was having my breakfast my eyes fell on the most adorable creature ever existed in these earth stuffing his face with food as if food is going to run away I just chuckled and took few photos of him

"Eat slowly baby food is not running away" I said and observed his face getting all red like a tomato he just pouted and put his tongue out and continued having his breakfast.

Jimin's POV

After we had our breakfast he took my hand and leaded me to the training room where my training will take place there I met  a tall person smiling at us showing his dimples."Hello boss do you need anything" he asked Jungkook"No,Ok so Jimin this is my only trust worthy person and his name is Namjoon ,and to all of you from today I am gonna train Jimin hear so try to be nice with him " saying this he took my hand and walked me to a specific room "Ok so Jimin we will start with punching ok" I nodded and went towards the punching bag"Ok so observe first ok see you have to do like this"

"Hello boss do you need anything" he asked Jungkook"No,Ok so Jimin this is my only trust worthy person and his name is Namjoon ,and to all of you from today I am gonna train Jimin hear so try to be nice with him " saying this he took my hand and w...

He said and started punching the bag looking like a full corse meal to me.I was busy staring at him when his voice took me out of my daze "So Jimin you ready to try do it smoothly take out your frustrations on the bag ok" I nodded and walked towards the punching bag.

Jungkook POV

He walked towards the bag and stood in the position of hitting it and then boom my cute little baby was gone and suddenly this sexy creature replaced him

So much passion so serious every single punch was strong and passionate ohh how I want to devour him how I want to tame him as I was busy to eye fuck my baby I felt my Jungkook junior saying hello to me and giving me a huge boner OhMyGod I have to...

So much passion so serious every single punch was strong and passionate ohh how I want to devour him how I want to tame him as I was busy to eye fuck my baby I felt my Jungkook junior saying hello to me and giving me a huge boner OhMyGod I have to think something else ya roses are red, the sky is blue but how I want to fu- no Jimin is cute ya OMG ParkJimin what you did to me see now I am a pervert for you.