Mr Show Off

After Two Years:-

Jimin's P.O.V:-

I was having my breakfast as fast as I could because I knew after hobi hyung wakes up I will certainly have to run for my dear life I hear some shuffling coming from our shared bed room it's the time'3 2 1' and"AHHHHHHHHHHH YOU LITTLE CHIPMUNK I WILL CHOP YOUR BERBIE FINGER AND FEED IT TO THE SEAGULLS,HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MY SUNSHINE FA.....YAAA WAIT WHERE ARE YOU RUNNING YOU BRAT WAIT" I am giglling mess and was running for my dear life but after few min a flying sleeper make me fall on the ground."I am sorry hyung I didn't do it intentionally it was just that I used your whole face pack so I thought why get scolded unnecessarily"I said with a pout "oh now you are gonna act innocent you put tanning cream in the empty bottle and say rip to my handsome facue" he said whining "Sorry na hyung let's go or else we will get late""No you go I have a Off day thank god it is or else Mia would have been ran away from me"he said glaring me I gulp a hurriedly went out of the room bidding my goodbye.

Now I work in a cafe named euphoria.
My shift starts from 9 am I enter and changed to my uniform and started with my day.I only hate one thing about this place only reach people comes here.
I was walking with the coffee when I bumped into something hard I look up only to meet with a pair of brown eyes it was not something it was these guys iron chest the coffee fell on his costly tuxedo I hurriedly tried to clean the mess mumbling sorry every now and then.Even knowing it was not totally my mistake.

Jungkook's pov:

I didn't say anything just observing the beautiful creature in front of me he was an angel in disguise his milky complextion his pink plump lips every thing was perfect as I was busy staring at him he offer me 400£ "ignorant" I scoffed.

Jimin's pov:

I frowned at his choose of words what the hell is his problem"Do you know who I am" he asked I look at him top to bottom and then ask"Should I " raising one eyebrow everybody around us was shocked at my response"I am Jeon Jungkook" he said with a smirk"Nope still don't know please take this money"I said kindly"This coat cost 1 mil£" he said I grapsed"Why would you even waste your money like that Mr .ShowOff " I aske frowning "Because I have money unlike you and your low class family" listen him disrespecting my family I could stop the urge to slap him and slapped him across his face my manager came running towars us apologizing "I am sorry Jk he is new hear and is also young please forgive him" he said bowing""it shouldn't happen again" saying this he left Tasmin hyung my manager turn around and asked me "Never ever tal to him like that" saying this he also left to his office.

After Few Hours:-

My service is over I was walking home when suddenly a call pull up in front of me and Mr Show Off walk out of the car towards my direction I started backing off he stopped me by pulling me towards him by my waist"You are in debt of l mil£ Mrs soon to be jeon" My eyes widened at his word"Your dreams will never come true Mr Show Off caused firstly I am never gonna marry you and secondly I am a boy and tak this 400£ and leave me cause I don't have that much money" he just moved his hands towards my bum bum and give it a firm squeeze and left giveing me a wink and saying"We will see about that".

____________
Hope you like the story