You are Insane

Jimin's pov

After Mr show off left the place I put my hand in my back pocket to bring my napkin to rub my sweat when I felt a paper in it I bring it out and felt all my blood draining out of my body"I will contact you in time Mrs soon to be Jeon"'WHAT THE.......' I went to my apartment only to be welcomed by a very frustrated Hobi hyung"What is the tea"I asked taking a glass of water"Jimin I don't know what happened to the owner of this appartment he gave a notice saying you can't stay here anymore" listening to it I spill the whole water on Hobi hyung"Hey it's cold" he said wipeing the water"That bastard I am dam sure it's him" "who" Hobi hyung asked dumbfounded"Jeon fucking Jungkook" hear the name hyung's eyes widened"the most feared mafia boss of Asia" "what""he is the most feared mafia boss of Asia what did you do to him" he asked"I have just slapped him" I said smiling innocently"WHAT"he shouted breaking my ears our conversation was cut short by a knock.

Hoesoke's pov

"I will see"I said as I opened the door the devil was himself standing in front of me"J-e-o-n J u n g k o o k " I said shuttering " Hyung who is i ..." Jimin's eyes widened seeing jk "Mr show off you have did this right"

Author's pov

Jimin asked confidently jk smriks and says "Wow Mrs soon to be Jeon you are intelligent now get ready you are gonna move in with me cause my soon to be parents in law are already  in Seoul and your old house is sold if you don't wanna stay with the soon to be father of your children the streets are free for you" Jk said with his signature smriks"Mr Show Off are you insane"Jimin asked amused"Yes insanely in love with you Mrs soon to be Jeon" said peaking Jimin up on his shoulder how just stopped winglling after receiving a slap on his ass cheeks an got carried away by his Mr Show Off like a potato sack in a luxurious car.