NotThatBad

Jimin's pov
After few hours I was near a huge mansion where the car stoped near the huge gate it on automatically after scanning the number plate after I was infront of a mantion

Jimin's povAfter few hours I was near a huge mansion where the car stoped near the huge gate it on automatically after scanning the number plate after I was infront of a mantion

I exit the car with widen eyes it's so beautiful how can it be so beautiful."Flies are fighting in your mouth,love""huh" I asked confusedly"Close your mouth or else flies will settle down in it" I imidiately closed my mouth and blushed 50 shades of red "Bunny faced MrShowOff" I murmured under my breath.

Jungkook's pov

"Huh what did you said" I asked confusedly"N_nothing" he shutters"No I heard it what Bunny..."  without saying anything he just started running towars my house"Ya w8 Mrs soon to be Jeon" I shouted he stopped just for showing me his tongue and again started runn......w8 did he just teased me he is dead "You short cute chick just w8" I shouted running after him in my garden his giggle were music to my ears so beautiful.

Jimin's pov

I was running when suddenly I tripped and fell on the ground hard my knees were bleeding my tears were threatening to come you when suddenly I felt some one picking me up only to meet with a scared Jungkook I started crying and said" Ouchi Mr Show Off scold the ground it gave ouchie to me or else I will not go with you" He just Shake his head and started scolding the ground"how dare you give ouchie to my soon to be Mrs you bad ground" he kicked in two times and carried me into his room he started cleaning my wounds and placing bandages on it'He is not that bad though' I thought and thanked him"Anything for you my love" he said and went to the washroom.