You Will Never Change

Jimin's pov

'Jae hyung do you think that I can give Mr show off a chance to prove him self but hyung I am still scared of falling in love what should I do hyung'
I was thinking and walking through the huge Jeon garden.My thoughts were cut short when my eyes fell on a group of people no no group of bulls sorry Jungkook's bull anyways they were standing in a circle as if there was some rituals going on being the curious self I walk towards them and then what I saw make my whole world fall Jungkook was soaked in blood an there was a body lying just infront of him it was in such a bad condition which was giving me a nauseous feeling I couldn't take it anymore how can a person be so cruel  but it was a the question the question was how can I love that person even after knowing that person is Lucifer in disguise....

After few days..

Author pov

Jimin has been ignoring Jungkook to the fullest as if Jungkook was air and is invisible jk was drawn to the edge he can't cope up with this cold behaviour anymore so today he was going to confront his Mrs soon to be Jeon today.....

In the evening ....
Jungkook's POV
I was going impatient i couldn't take it anymore more"Jimin" I called him and sat beside him and asked him "Jimin why are you not talking to me"I asked confusedly he turned towards me "because I talk to humans not monster like you" I was taken a back by his words then the realisation hit me the stare which I was feeling that day while killing the person who tried to kill me was Jimin's "See Mrs soon to be Jeon you don't know the matter at all so stop acting like a brat" i said"ohhh now I am the brat huh rediculous" say this he started walking towards the pool inside his room.....

Jungkook's POVI was going impatient i couldn't take it anymore more"Jimin" I called him and sat beside him and asked him "Jimin why are you not talking to me"I asked confusedly he turned towards me "because I talk to humans not monster like you" I...

Author pov
Jungkook chased Jimin and was about to hold his hand but Jungkook sloped and tried to hold Jimin for support but ended up falling in the pool with Jimin in his arms..

Jimin's POV
As we fell in the warm water i felt two muscular arms around my waist I lookd up only to see two Bambi eyes looking back at me "are you okay" he asked me "leave me" I said through greeted teeths he tightened his grip and asked or else I tried to push him but what he did next trigger me to the extent he forcefully kissed me I pushed him and slapped him hard and said"stay away from me" but he again hold me and kissed me I pushed him and initiate to slap him again but he hold my hand and whispered in my ear slap me again I will kiss the air out of you" I pushed him and slapped him again he firmly hold me and I squirm in his hold but I was of no use he hold my hand on his chest and kissed me again after few minutes I gave up but neve deared to kiss back he kissed me sucked my lower lip but I didn't open my mouth he gave a hard squeeze to my ass and I grapsed he took the chance and put his tongue in my hot cranvel tasting me I took the chance and bit his tongue he parted I took the chance and ran out of the pool saying"I am not that easy to get" he chuckled and said"You will never change"