You Are Me, I Am You

Author pov

Jungkook carried Jimin from under his thighs.Without breaking the kiss he carried Jimin in their room.The door was open so it was not a big deal.Jungkook closed the door and pinned Jimin on the wall beside the door.

He parted their lips and started kissing down Jimin's perfect jawline halting near his sweet spot taking in the beautiful sweet smell attacking in as a straving wild animal.

Jimin's hand instinctively went to Jungkook's soft hair pulling on it for his dear life " U..h uhh Jung..ahh..kook ahn in the..uhh..b.ed" he said without being able to form a perfect word "As you wish princess" Jungkook whispered in his ears and carried him to the bed placing him on the bed softly.Jimin pulled Jungkook on him attaching their lips together like a puzzle piece in a passionate but steaming hot kiss.

Jungkook took of Jimin's shirt getting mesmerized by the white porcelain sink infront of his As if it's a canvas waiting for him to get painted by him.Jungkook started kissing and sucking on Jimin's chest sucking on his left nipple hitting it and twirling it around by his tongue " ahh ahh .. kook please more mo...ahh.ve..the shirt too..too m-much clothes" Jungkook chuckled and remove their res off the clothings.

Leaving them in just their boxers "ohh Jimin how I got so lucky" Jungkook said while rubbing their manhood together kiss eachother"Jimin are you ready for it " Jungkook asked "Yes ...uhhh-... please" Jungkook moved in between Jimin's thighs kiss the delicious milky and meaty thighs leaving light kisses and and love bites he slowly removed Jimin's briefs ."Jimin you are so beautiful and all mine, say Jimin whom do you belong to Say JIMIN" Jungkook asked "Uhh yes I am all yours ohh koo" he could not finish his word when Jungkook suddenly suck on his hole lubricating it properly putting his tongue inside his hole "uhh feels so good- uhh... please I want you uhh... Please" Jimin blabbered in between his tear s out of pleasure"Wait princess let me take my time to prep your sweet tight virgin hole" Jungkook replied kissing his lips rubbing his puffed hole with his fingers moving his finger inside Jimin moving it slowly in and out"Uhh..ahn hurts H-hyung " Jimin whined"Shh it will go soon" Jungkook said kissing him once again"more Hyung please I want it" Jimin moaned "What you want MrsSoonToBeJeon" Jungkook asked getting up removing his boxers Jimin's eyes widened looking at the huge length infront of him"Want what you see baby?" Jimin's cheeks reddens he just nods Jungkook moved on top of him positioning his dick infront of Jimin's hole"ahn ...Hyung your peepee is so big it will not fit in my poopoo" Jimin pouted Jungkook chuckled"How can you be so cute baby"Jungkook kissed his forehead and slowly thrusted" Ugh" Jimin moaned in pleasure pulling Jungkook to his lips Jungkook pulled his length till he tip and pushed in harshly"Ahn Kookie more feels good" both were moaning mess they were loving each other not fucking around One was loosing his virginity and the other was feeling like it was his first time.

They were happy in each other's arms"Uhh..hy-ung ahn....go.nna gonna cum" Jimin said in between their kisses "Uhh baby so tight come ...baby come for me" they both moaned in eachother mouth swallowing eachother moan Jimin painted their thorso and jungkook cummed inside Jimin filling him with his seeds as he was going to pull out Jimin protested and said"Please Kookie hyung stay like this your peepee in my poopoo feels good" Jungkook smiled kiss Jimin's forehead changing their position putting Jimin on top of him"As you wish baby" they shared one more loving kiss and joined their forefingers together "You Are Me""I Am You" Jungkook and Jimin said respectively.Drifting to dream land.