Scare to loose him

It has been two days since the bar incident Jk mafia has taken actions and has successfully in destroying KT mafia with the informations they achieved by the pendrive.

Taehyung Pov

"WHY CAN'T YOU FIND OUT MY KITTEN IS IT THAT TOUGH TO DO OR WILL IT BE EASY FOR YOU TO DO IT SITTING IN HELL" I asked my minions I was going crazy his eyes his honey skin his cloudy lips I want him I need him I don't know which gang he belongs to . If I am not wrong he is the one who took away my pendrive to ruin me a smrik took place on my face thinking about the beauty with brain"You Are Soon Going To Be Mine"saying this I threw a vase making every one flinch "BRING HIM TO ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE IF YOU DON'T WANNA ROT IN HELL NOW GOOOO" I will get you by hook or by crook you are gonna be mine thinking this I started laughing manically imagining him shivering under me.....

In The Jeon House.....

Author pov

"RM tomorrow I am going to take him to my real mansion where I have lots of happy memories with the only person who was family to me but I don't know why I am feeling like  I will soon start a new phase of my life" RM sighed and looked at Jk with disbelief"Jk you have surely changed a lot but in a good way Jimin has really changed you" saying this RM smiled looking at the smiling most feared mafia boss.....

In Jimin's Room...

Jimin was busy conversing with him Jae hyung looking at the light blue sky speaking his feelings to the most important person in his life asking him what to do"Jae hyung you were my best friend before being my lover you know na how much I am sacred to go through the feelings again which I went through when I loose you" he asked looking at the sky tears were slipping out of his eyes thinking about the most miserable period of his life"But you know what I again fell in love I again gave my heart to some one I love him so much that now I am Scared To Loose Him" he said keeping his hands on his heart his training of thoughts were cut off by a sudden knock on his door he freshen up his face and went to open the door....

Jimin's POV

As I opened the door there was the new owner of my heart leaving that part which was permanently allotted to Jae hyung" Do you want something Mr Show Off" I asked teasing him getting a eye roll "Yes  Mrs Soon To Be Jeon" he said with a cocky smrik making my cheeks as red as strawberry I punched his chest and open the door wide making space for him to enter he entered the room and closed the door behind him he took my hand and made me sit on the bed "So Mrs- uhhh- nevermind so Jimin I want to take you to my real mansion tomorrow please don't say no I want you to meet the most important person in my life .." is he going to take me to meet his parents"My late BROTHER" he said while looking at our intertwined hands I hold his hand tightly give him a assuring squeeze saying he I will definitely be happy to meet his brother......

With out knowing that fact that it will be a great change in their life......

......__________.....   _________......._______..

Ok so hello guys I really don't know why people are not showing any interest in this book where I am going wrong but I am happy that atleast few people are liking it so yeah if any one wants to give me any suggestions Please you are welcome to do so...so bye