Chapter 1 - Sienna

// Let's fucking goooo, It was Wattpad's fault for not letting me make a book cover. 

Ada's POV

"So what's your name?" Sienna asked me in my ear, causing me to have a sharp chill down my spine which made me groan a little. "A...Adalyn, but I like to be called Ada." I replied, before I watched her hand go near my cheek. But, she let out a small hiss as my necklace was stopping her. "I think I would like to use Adalyn for now, since we don't really know each other very well yet." she told me. She then let out a small sigh, "What's the problem?" I asked her, "You are a bit confusing, that's all." she replied, before I watched her dive her hand into her pocket of her black jacket, pulling out a folded piece of red paper. "Take it." she ordered me, before I quickly grabbed it from her hand. 

Then, suddenly, she disappeared into thin air like a magician but without any smoke. 

The next morning, I woke up with a loud gasp as if I had been suffocating. I took a couple of deep breaths, looking around my small bedroom. I then looked over to the red piece of paper, seeing that it really was real after all. Why would she disappear on me like that? And why the hell was I so intrigued in her? 

I got out of my warm bed and walked over to the bathroom to have a shower so I could wake myself up. After that, I was making some eggs and bacon in my kitchen, which was also small but modern. I loved living in this apartment, it was just my style. I walked over to the living area and turned on the radio, since I wasn't allowed to have a television. 

"We have some breaking news just coming in. A 19 year old young woman has been found dead in an alleyway next to a night club with suspicious fang marks on her neck. Our reporter is at the scene now...-"

I then turned off the radio, not wanting to hear the rest of the horrific news. Damn. That poor woman's life was taken away by that freak...

Suddenly, I heard a loud scream from a mile away. Oh my god...that woman wasn't actually dead. I decided to turn on the radio again.

"GET HER OFF! GET HER OFF! GET HER OFF! HELP!!! WAIT, WHERE THE BLEEP DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING? HELP ME BEFORE SHE BLEEP-ING BITES ME!" 

Then, there was nothing but static. 

I stared at my radio for a good few seconds, before I decided to remain in my apartment from now on until the vampire had been dealt with. 

I felt bad for that reporter and felt bad for the woman, but that woman and the reporter were now freaks with fangs. And there was one person responsible.

"Sienna."

"You called?"