Chapter 8 - Watching Her Change

// Blood moon incoming! 

Ada's POV

"Sienna! Snap out of it!" I told her, trying to get through to her. But, it wasn't working at all. She kept almost dragging me towards the stair case heading down, which meant bad things. I had to keep trying. "Sienna, snap out of it." I then ordered her, but she wasn't listening. I watched her open a door to the basement, revealing a candle lit room and a black metal cage at the back. She pulled me into the room, before she finally let me go and wondered over to the cage. "What's with the cage, Sienna?" I asked her about it, "I want you to lock me in." she finally said. 

"Why?" I asked. "For your safety and entertainment." she replied, "For my safety and entertainment? There's nothing entertaining about that. I don't want to see you in pain just because of a stupid Blood moon." I told her, before I watched her twitch a little. I watched her walk towards the cage, then grabbed onto the door and opened it. "There's some rope over there in the corner. It's very strong so she won't be able to get out." she told me. I went over to the corner and picked up the piece of rope she was talking about. 

I heard her close the door, causing me to feel some guilt as I was doing what I was told to do by her. A small tear went down my cheek as I was terrified of watching her change into someone else. "I'm sorry for making you cry. I didn't mean to upset you." she apologised as she watched me tie the rope around the door and the bars a couple of times to make sure that it was tight enough. I then took a step back, giving Sienna a sad innocent look. 

Then, something began to change in the mansion. I turned around to see some red light coming from the stairs, which made me run up the stairs to see what was happening. The first ever thing that I saw, was the Blood moon itself. "Sienna..." I said her name quietly, before I decided to head back down to check her. 

Sienna's eyes were a glowing dark shade of red, mixed with a heavy tint of purple. She was in some sort of trance, so she didn't notice me...until she did. She looked up, before she tilted her head to the side. "Come closer for me. I'm not going to hurt you." she told me. At this point, I knew she was in her vampire side. I remained where I was, which was near the stairs so if she managed to get out, the best thing I could do was to run. 

She looked over to the piece of knotted rope, before she touched it, choosing to frighten me some more. "We both know how this will end up." she said, starting to untie the rope. "Once I get rid of this rope, I'll get you." she told me. 

I then raced up the stairs, before I slammed the door once I heard quick footsteps behind me. I ran into my bedroom and closed the door instead of slamming it. I then went under the bed sheets and covered myself up, laying flat on my back. Suddenly, the bed sheets started to move down. 

"Fuck." I said out loud, before Sienna giggled at me. She then grabbed my ankles and pulled me towards her, where she picked me up bridal style and carried me over to her bedroom. 

She laid me down, before immediately climbing on top of me. 

"Mine..." she purred, then she took off her tank top, revealing her sculptured abs. She then leaned down, pressing her lips against mine deeply. I started to breathe heavily, feeling something spark inside of me. 

I then knew at that certain point, I was in trouble. I had to resist her, but how?