Chapter 20 - Ada's Blood Lust

Ada's POV

"Before you take a sip of this, be careful with it."  Sienna told me gently, "I will just take a sip, babe. Nothing more." I said to her. She nodded and kissed my cheek, before handing me the first blood bag. I looked at it, before my fangs elongated and sank them into the bag. Oh my god...

My hands then started to squeeze the bag so more blood would rush into my mouth. I heard Sienna say something to me, but I didn't know what she said. Her voice was full of echo as I was draining the blood from it's little bag. Once I was done, I reached for the black bag for more, until Sienna got in the way and wrapped her arms around me. "Come back to me, please..." she repeated herself, but I was something dangerous. It was clear but why was I dangerous? What was happening to me?

Then, I came back to her.

Once my distraught mate saw that I was back, she started to cry from relief. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her, as I wrapped my arms around her. "It felt like I was losing you entirely." she replied through her sobs. I let out a deep sigh, keeping her close to me. "You weren't my Ada..." she continued. 

I didn't say anything back, I just kept her close and reassured her that I was okay multiple times. 

The time then flew by as we were having our first anniversary. On a blood moon. So it was very special. Sienna was my wife and I was her wife. And I couldn't be happier and glad that I was still myself, because I learnt that I had my first blood lust. 

So, it was back to feeding from my wife until I was more ready to try human blood again.

And the second try was successful. 

End of Book 2