Chapter 13 - New Rule

Ada's POV

"I've been thinking about something." Sienna started, making me look up to see her sitting at the dining table while I was having my breakfast since it was the next day. And she was right about me feeling better. I felt more alive when I was with her. I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. "Can I try and guess what you are thinking through our bond?" I asked her, immediately making her chuckle. "That won't work, but you can try." she told me. 

I placed my spoon down and looked into Sienna's eyes for a couple of seconds, studying her current emotion. Flirty...

"A new rule related to the blood moon?" I asked, guessing that she was thinking about it even though it was just two days ago. "Yep." she replied, "I want no clothes on the next blood moon, whenever that will be." she said with a small grin on her face. "When you say that, it makes me think that there is going to be one rather soon." I told her. 

Sienna then sighed gently, "Again, you are correct. There will be one rather soon, but not for a couple of days. If anything changes, I will tell you, okay?" she said, before she stood up and walked over to me. She then kissed me on the lips, then she left me to finish my breakfast. Once I did, I cleaned my dish and went into the gym to find her doing exercises. 

"Are you being serious about no clothes?" I asked her, "Yes, babe." she told me before she then walked over to me again, grabbing my waist and pulled me in towards her. "Chill." I told her, watching her pull away. "Shit..." she said under her breath, turning away from me. "Did you just lie to me?" I asked her.

She was standing completely still, causing me to take a few steps back and closed the door gently to not disturb her. I began to walk away so I could have a shower upstairs, until I heard her voice in my head.

"Two days."