Chapter 6 - The First Kisses

Ada's POV

Sienna then softly placed her lips against mine, causing me to have small invisible electrical sparks inside of my body. I kissed her back after a short while, feeling her lips curl into a smile as she pulled away from me, and let me go. "Was it your first kiss too?" I asked her, "Of course it was." she replied. I then blushed a dark shade of red, still feeling all of the sparks. "I liked it a lot." I told her, before I turned around and left the gym to have some nice food in the kitchen.

Two minutes later, I was sitting at the dining table as I was eating some late breakfast. Time seemed to have gone faster today, which was normal. I watched Sienna enter the room, wearing a fresh red tank top and a pair of thin leather trousers which counted as leggings, for me. 

"So, you know everything about me?" I asked her, "Yep, basically everything." she told me. "Prove it." I said.

"You got fired from your part-time job as a waitress last year, for mixing up some orders by mistake, costing the restaurant a bunch of money because of the expensive ingredients and you got raised by your grandmother." she gave me the proof. Wow, she really did know everything. "Did you know that just by looking at me?" I asked her, "No. I knew everything when I first captured your beautiful scent." she replied. 

I finished my breakfast and picked up the plate, carrying it over to the sink. I washed the plate and placed it on the drying rack, before turning around to see Sienna standing in front of me. "Since we kissed, does this mean that we are more than friends?" she asked me. "A kiss is only a kiss." I told her, before I walked up to her. "But, I do want to kiss you again." I said. "Kiss me then, beautiful." she told me, making me lean forward and pressed my lips against hers once again. 

We kissed for a solid minute until I had to pull away to get my breath back. "That was amazing." I said to her, "It sure was." she said back before I chose to kiss her again.

Was I...becoming addicted to her?