Chapter 15 - Loved

// YOU KNOW THE DRILL <3 <3 <3 (Feeling a bit unwell, but that doesn't stop me. Chapter 16 will be titled 'Transformed' and it will be a intense love chapter. Intense meaning amazing. It might be too hot for Wattpad though, but I don't fucking care.)

Ada's POV

She then gave me a smirk, before she moved so that she was on top of me. "You gave me so much love on our first blood moon together, and now I finally can do the same things to you. Isn't this exciting?" she asked me seductively. "It is." I replied. I wasn't in any sort of mind control, I was myself. I needed her. I wanted her. I craved for her. 

I brought my hand up, gently caressing her sculptured body. I trailed my finger up from her stomach, to the middle of her chest before I watched her grab my hand and kissed my wrist. Her eyes...her eyes were amazing. She was all mine and I was all hers. "Bite me, please." I told her. "I will, don't you worry." she purred at me. She then kissed my wrist again before trailing her lips down my arm, causing me to have goose-bumps as her lips were pressed against mine. I wrapped my arm around her neck, arching my back as I was kissing her back passionately and slowly. This was leading to something, I could tell from the way she was treating me. I moaned out her name, before she chuckled and pulled away, looking into my eyes.

"I'm not letting you do anything, babe. I'll take care of you." she told me, watching her move my arm back down. "So what, I can't even touch you until you are done with me?" I asked her, before she pressed her lips against mine again, deeply. Then, she had a idea. She pulled herself away, only to bring me on top of her so I was sitting on her and she was below me. "Changed your mind?" I asked her, "Kind of. I want you on top of me while I make some love with you." she replied, as her hand guided up my chest. I tilted my head back, feeling shivers up my spine because of her body temperature. Then, I felt her breath against my neck...

I felt like I had stopped breathing entirely, she was too attractive for me. Far too attractive, especially under the moon's control. I turned my head to the side, staring at the glowing red wall until I heard a small growl in my ear. "I wanna see that pretty face of yours." she purred. Then, I slowly turned my head to lock eyes with her. She licked her lips, before she chuckled at me and leaned towards my neck. I then felt her fangs go in, causing me to arch my back as she began to feed. 

A few minutes later, she pulled her head up and immediately pressed her lips against mine, then trailed her bloody lips down to the middle of my chest, pressing gentle cold and bloody kisses against it. "I would love to transform you..." 

"Transform me??" I asked her, confused. 

"Yes. You can't live as a human forever, you know..." Sienna told me, before she swapped positions with me again. "Actually, I got a little something for you. Look under the pillow." she told me. I moved my hand under the pillow, feeling a long box. I pulled it out and opened it, revealing a ruby necklace. I looked up to her, then gave her a smile. "Bite me, Sienna. I'm all yours." I told her to turn me, before she leaned down and bit down into my neck.

I let out a small groan, immediately feeling the venom entering my body. It was painful, but not too painful as long as I was with my mate. Hey...that sounds beautiful. My beautiful mate...Sienna's my beautiful mate.

A few seconds later, she pulled away and quickly pressed her lips against mine. "My beautiful mate..." I purred at her, "I know, baby. I know. Now...I am going to help you through this transformation." she told me. Oh I see where this was going...she was going to help me by making love.

"Remember our first blood moon..." she said softly, before she placed her finger on my area down there...