Chapter 9 - Resisting Gone Wrong

// Blood moon chapter! <3 <3 <3

Ada's POV

Sienna then pulled away, sitting back up to keep me from going anywhere. I didn't know what to do or how to do this without hurting her. "Can we play a game?" I asked her. She tilted her head to the side, telling me to go on. "I hide somewhere, and you seek for me. But, if I win, I don't get marked. And if YOU win...you can do whatever you want with me. How does that sound?" I explained.

"That sounds like my kind of fun." she told me, before she got off me and sat down next to me, covering her eyes with her hands as she began to count. I quickly got up and ran around the mansion to find a good hiding spot. A couple of minutes later, I ended up hiding behind the bar.

I took a deep breath in, then breathed it out to calm myself even though I was in a scary situation. I closed my eyes as soon as I heard her bare feet hitting against the wooden floor, heading in my direction. Then, she went away. When I thought the coast was clear again, I opened my eyes and stood up slowly to look around. Suddenly, I heard a small giggle, making me look behind, seeing that she wasn't there...

I then didn't move one single muscle, staying like a statue but I closed my eyes again and felt my surroundings to get around her. I felt her watch me, causing me to have a chill down my spine. Then, she grabbed my chin gently once I accidentally got close enough to her, and felt her lips gently brush against mine to tease me. "Do you want me?" she asked me, as she was brushing her lips against mine. I shuddered a little, goose-bumps shooting up my spine and down my arms. "Yes." I told her. "Good. Because I just won my prize. You." she said, before finally planting her lips on mine.  

I let out a small moan, kissing her back. "Now, I am going to tell you my rules when it comes to making some love." she told me. "What rules?" I asked her, "My rules are...non-existent." she said with a small purr. 

She then kissed me again, but this time it was passionate. It was like she was holding everything back, but not today. She then picked me up, wrapping my legs around her waist as she took me back up to her bedroom, not mine. 

She placed me down carefully and planted another kiss onto my lips. "Why are you so hot?" I asked her, before I felt her cool hands go under my top. "I could say the same thing about you." she replied. I blushed a dark shade of red at that reply, before I decided to open my eyes. "Look at me." she ordered me. 

I immediately did what she told, looking into her eyes. Then, I watched her fangs pop out. 

"Can I do some amazing things to you, like right now?"