Chapter 19 - Reveal

// (<3 <3 <3) Book 3 of this series is going to be out soon. The title is going to be: The Queen of Power

Ada's POV

After our very little wedding, Sienna took me back to our bedroom to show something to me. "Sit on the edge of the bed, my beautiful wife." she told me, before I followed her instruction and sat down on the edge of the bed. I placed my hands on my lap, my hands shaking a little from the nerves about what she was going to do. She noticed this and chuckled, then took off her dressing gown, revealing her body. Immediately, my fangs were out. She went closer to me, until she moved my hands away from my lap and placed them on her sides as she sat down on top of me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and gave me a smile.

I complimented her body by running my hands up and down her sides, before I started to press slow kisses on her collarbone, watching her tilt her head back as she let out a soft moan. I then kissed up to her neck and sank my fangs into her, giving her pleasure. "Ada..." she moaned my name, causing me to pull back and pressed my lips against hers without hesitation. Then, I picked her up and placed her down on the mattress. 

I pinned her arms down, so I could be in control for once during this type of moment. "Mine." I said to her, "Yours." she purred at me before I put my body weight on her and leaned down to her neck again, sinking my fangs into the same spot and finally did what I wanted to do. Marking her as officially mine. Then, I had a cold shiver and pulled back up once it was complete. I moved my hands away and arched my back. I was feeling her lust. I was touching it. I was embracing it. I was hers and she was mine. I then looked down at her, looking deeply into her purple eyes and lifted up my dress over my head and threw it across the room. 

"Is she gone?" I asked her, referring to that vampire priest. "Yes, she was on a tight schedule, remember?" she replied, "Good. Because I want to make you scream." I told her. 

As soon as I said that, I watched some goose-bumps appear on her pale skin. I then leaned back down and pressed my lips against hers again, before I slowly made my way down.

I didn't succeed, but I did listen to her lovely and rather loud sounds...