Chapter 7 - Horror Mode Activated

// Bold is Sienna's vampire side coming out.

Ada's POV

Later that day, around dinner time, I noticed something had changed in Sienna. She wasn't really her normal self. I was sat in the dining room, eating some chicken salad with some fries until she came in to watch me. "What's up with you?" I asked her, "Nothing's up with me. I just wanted to see how you were, living here." she responded. Fair enough...

"I am officially settled in so there's some good news for you." I told her, "That is good news." she said, before I looked up from my plate to see her with her elbows on the table, and her hands were pressed against her cheeks. "Why are you in horror mode?" I asked her. "I'm just admiring you." she replied. Admiring me? "Well, can you admire me some other time?" I asked, "You are forgetting that I am the owner here and I'm in charge, not you." she told me. "So I can do whatever I please to do. Admiring my mate while she eats." she then purred at me. This made me drop my fork onto the table, creating a silence. 

I then didn't want to finish my dinner,  so I left the table with her watching my every move. But, in the corner of my eye, I saw that she had shiny, glossy skin. Strange sweat, maybe? 

I went upstairs, heading into Sienna's bedroom to search for something. I didn't know what I was looking for exactly, but this was pretty scary. Her behaviour towards me was lustful and controllable. I turned my head to see if she was behind me, luckily she wasn't. I first searched in her wardrobe, feeling the bottom of it to see if there was a secret tiny door hidden. Wait a second, I think I have found something already...

I placed my finger in a hole, pulling the hidden mysterious door open. Inside, was a diary. I looked behind again, seeing that I was still in the clear. I then picked up the diary, and sat down on the carpeted black floor, cross legged. 

I opened the diary to a bookmarked page, and it was about a moon, called the Blood moon.

Oh god...

"The Blood moon was a moon that had dark energy inside of it's eerie red light. It gives vampires more energy and more power. It also gives them a successful chance to pleasure their mate by...marking them as theirs. If their mates survives, then there's another chance for the vampire to offer them immortality on the next Blood moon." 

Then, I suddenly heard some slow clapping. I just read that out loud, didn't I...

I flipped the book to another bookmarked page and yes! This was what I wanted! The side effects of a upcoming Blood moon! 

"Glossy skin...lustful behaviour towards the human mate...captivating eyes..." 

"I think that's enough of that, Miss Sherlock." Sienna told me, before she snatched the book off me and heard her tear it in half, pages flying everywhere above me. "What the f...-"

"Hey, where are you taking me, Sienna? Sienna?! SIENNA!"