Chapter 3 - The Tour

Ada's POV

After I had some nice food from Sienna, she decided to give me a tour around her massive home. "So you live in a mansion?" I asked her, "Yep." she replied, "To your left, there's a swimming pool and to your right, is a gym." she then told me. "You had this all to yourself and now you are sharing it with me?" I asked her, still not believing that I was really there. "Yeah, I am sharing it with you. It's quite funny that you are still in denial after I gave you the best food you ever had." she laughed. 

"You turned a innocent woman who had done nothing to you." I told her, "I know." she said before she walked into the open living room. "And that's the end of this tour." she told me the great news. "Ah, good. Can I go back to my real home now?" I asked her, "This is your real home." she replied. I then crossed my arms, "Look, I'm sorry for bringing you here. But, I did it for a very good reason." she told me.

"There is no good reason. I'll end up dead and it will be your fault. I'm a human, and you are a fucking blood sucking freak. That's what I think." I said, before her eyes turned into a light red instead of that creepy purple. Did I actually upset her or something? Because I was pretty sure that she was heartless...

"I didn't choose this life. It chose me." she said, before I watched her begin to walk away from me. "Hey...I didn't mean..." I told her, but it was too late. She was already gone. I then realised that I had to make a choice that could change everything. 

To leave, or to stay.

A couple of hours later of wondering around her mansion, I made my decision. I just have to find her first to tell her. I was walking towards the gym, before I was listening to the sound of a treadmill. I walked into the room to watch Sienna work out. I bit my lip, seeing how...buffed she was. She was wearing a black gym bra, along with a pair of black leggings and her hair was tied up in a pony-tail. 

"I'm staying." I said, loud and clear so she could hear me. I watched her turn off the treadmill, slowing herself down until it stopped. "Repeat what you just said. Please." she told me.

"I'm staying."