Chapter 17 - Cold Shower

// <3 <3 <3 (short chapter)

Ada's POV

I woke up first, looking down at my Sienna. It really happened. I was a vampire and I belonged. I moved onto my side, placing my hand on her chiselled abs. She really was my everything. I let out a small sigh, before I got on top of her and leaned down to her ear, "I'm going to feed, okay?" I said, then gently sank my fangs into her. Immediately, I felt her arms wrap around me as I was feeding. "Good girl for telling me." she told me with a small moan leaving her lips. 

A few minutes later, I pulled away and licked my lips. I then realised that we were covered in blood from last night which was gross, but satisfying. "Can we have a shower?" I asked her, "Of course we can. You don't have to ask me." she replied. I smiled at her, before I got up from her and walked over to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped into the tub. The water was cold, but it got hot when Sienna followed me in. "Did you put it on the cold setting on purpose?" she asked me, I looked at the setting and it was on hot. "Well, it looks like you have to fix it or get someone to fix it for us." I told her, before I was pushed against the wall by my mate. 

"I'll get someone to fix it. But, right now, I want to kiss you." she said seductively. I bit my lip, piercing it accidentally with my fangs. Sienna chuckled, lifting up my chin with her finger and pressed her lips against mine passionately and slowly. I let out a deep moan, closing my eyes as I was enjoying this experience. I personally hated cold showers, but with Sienna, my opinion changed. I still had a lot to learn as a vampire, but I was with this gorgeous woman and I felt like I could do anything with her.