Chapter 14 - Hello Blood Moon...Again

Ada's POV

I spent the rest of yesterday just sitting in the bedroom, staring out of the window to make sure it didn't appear. Thankfully it didn't. I woke up in the next morning before the Blood moon comes along, immediately seeing warning signs with Sienna. I sat up, her eyes watching my every move as I studied her. Her eyes were a light shade of purple. I placed my hand on her cheek and felt her skin. "The signs are all there." I told her. "I know." she said, before she leaned forward and pressed her cold lips against mine. I kissed her back, then pulled away. 

"Remember our rule." she told me, making me nod. "Good girl. Make yourself some breakfast then and come back here. I want you with me." she said with a small purr at the end of her sentence. I felt a small spark inside of my chest, before I left the bedroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. It wasn't meant to start until tomorrow...unless it was actually today and she mixed the days up?

After having some toast and fruit, I went back up to the bedroom to watch her undress with her back to me. She was then fully exposed and turned around to see me standing in the doorway. I walked towards her, getting onto the bed. I took off what I was wearing and watched Sienna move her legs for me to sit extremely close to her. I sat down and laid back against her. "I love you." she told me. "I love you too." I told her back until the sky started to turn red and the sun was replaced by the Blood moon. I slowly looked up to see Sienna's eyes beginning to glow and change into a dark red, mixed with a hypnotic purple. 

She then looked down, locking eyes with me. 

"My beautiful mate...why are you so perfect?" 

Yep. She's out and ready to eat me up.