Chapter 2 - Dangerous Woman

Ada's POV

I turned around, seeing Sienna standing behind me. She had some blood in the corner of her lips, which made me stand up and took a couple of steps back away from her. "Why did you do it?" I asked her, "Do what?" she replied, trying to act all innocent when the evidence was literally on her lips. "Why did you turn that woman into a freak?" I asked, using that word on her to see how she would react. 

She let out a deep sigh, before she tutted at me as if I was a child when clearly, I was 20 years old. "You know, for a 20 year old, you act clever, but you are terrified of me for no reason at all. I wouldn't hurt a fly." she told me. How the fuck? "You would." I talked back, "It looks like I have to teach you some manners on how to talk to a vampire." she said. 

"Leave." I ordered her. "Do you know how old I am?" she asked me. "No." I easily replied. "Guess it right and I'll leave you alone." she said. "What happens if I guess it wrong?" I decided to ask. No answer. Okay then, let's do this.

I took a good look at her, studying her. Her eyes changed into a deep purple as I was doing so. A sharp chill went down my spine again. "Enjoying yourself there?" she asked, making me snap out of it. I then made a guess. "Centuries." 

"That's not a number, that's a word." she told me. "Two thousand then." I said a number. "Close, but not close enough." she gave me the bad news before she started to take a few steps towards me. I immediately grabbed my necklace and pointed it at Sienna. She gave me a smirk, before she quickly took it out of my hands, removing it from my neck. I widened my eyes, "I...I thought..." I stuttered out, "You thought what?" she asked me, tilting her head to the side. "I thought you couldn't go near me..." I told her, before she gently put her hand up to my cheek, stroking the side of it with her thumb. 

"You ran out of chances now, Adalyn. You belong to me now. Whether you like it or not." she told me, before my world faded to black. 

A couple of hours later, I opened my eyes slowly, seeing my surroundings. Well, I wasn't at home anymore. I was at her place. I sat up on the...king sized bed? Was I in her bedroom? Or was I in a spare room? 

I looked around the room, before I felt a cold hand touch my arm gently, making me quickly turn my head to see Sienna. "You got a new home now, Adalyn." she told me more bad news. "No, I haven't." I immediately said, before she shook her head. "You can be in denial for as long as you want, but this is your home now. With me." she said with a slight purr.

"Fuck you and your seductiveness." I told her. She laughed at that. "I'll take that as a compliment. Right, I am going to get you some food. Stay right here, please. The windows are locked and sealed shut, so if you break anything, you will be paying for it." she said. 

I gave her a serious stare as I watched her leave the room. 

Bitch.