Chapter 12 - Reality Of The Mate Bond

// Here's my early Christmas present to you guys. I'll fully be back on 26th December.

Ada's POV

I was curled up next to Sienna on the bed, feeling her softly draw circles on my shoulder. We both had bath robes on, Sienna was wearing black and I was wearing red. "How do you feel now?" she asked me. "Tired and in love with you." I replied. "That's my fault. I didn't know what took over me. It was just your body that drove me crazy." she told me. I looked at her, and she looked at me. "This is reality. I am not dreaming it. It's all real." I said, then she started to giggle a little bit. 

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, Ada." she told me, "Even though it's been like two weeks since we've first met, we really do have a strong connection." 

I smiled at her, before I let out a small yawn. Sienna pressed a kiss on the top of my head, "Get some rest, babe. I'll have some food ready for you." she told me. I closed my eyes, then fell asleep. A couple of hours later, I woke up with her still with me. The first thing I noticed, was that I was wearing a long black night shirt. "Thank you for dressing me." I told her, "Don't thank me. We are girlfriends now, Ada." she told me back. I blushed a light shade of red, before she gave me the bowl of chicken salad. I began to eat it without hesitation, "Since when did we become girlfriends?" I asked her in-between mouthfuls. "The mate bond." she answered. Oh.

After I had some good food, I was cuddled up with Sienna again. 

"Is it normal to feel attached?" I asked her, "Yes, it is normal. We could cuddle forever if we wanted to." she replied. "Now that's a little bit overboard." I laughed. Then, I began to think about something a bit serious, causing Sienna to worry a little about me. "What's wrong?" she asked me. "I'm just realising that you will turn me next blood moon because of the book." I replied.

"That book shouldn't have been there in the first place. You can be a human for as long as you want. As long as she doesn't interfere." she told me, talking about her vampire side again. I nodded, before I laid back against her once I was finished eating. 

She wrapped her arms around me, comfortably. "This is only the aftermath of it, babe. You will feel better tomorrow." she said. "I hope so." I told her, before I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.