Chapter 16 - Transformed

// This will be a little bit wild...<3 <3 <3 <3

Ada's POV

My whole body felt like it was on fire. I felt the wave of pleasure hit me, causing me to let out a loud moan as I was letting the venom consume me. I tilted my head back, feeling my canines change into fangs. I then was breathing through it, as Sienna had pulled away and laid down on top of me. I pressed a kiss on the side of her exposed neck, before I sank my new fangs into her. "Babe...you are so amazing." she complimented me as I began to feed. 

A few minutes later, I pulled away and licked the blood from my lips. I moved Sienna, pinning her onto the mattress as I giggled at her. "What should I do with you?" I asked her, "Kiss me all night long." she replied immediately with pure honesty, before I did exactly that. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers, letting out a breathy moan while doing so. I unpinned her, so she could freely move her arms. She wrapped them around my waist, her fingers going up and down my spine as we were sharing a passionate kiss. 

"Mate." I said the word, getting deeper into the kiss until eventually...we couldn't pull away from each other. We were both right in it, caressing each other's body, saying that strong word to each other...it was just a magical experience for me. 

Sienna then took over, putting me down onto the mattress and pressed kisses down my chest, going towards that area again. "Thank you." I told her, "You're very welcome, babe. Now, relax and let me do the work..." she purred, before I arched my back, moaning out her name loudly.

A couple of hours later, we were both a mess. I looked down at my sleeping Sienna, who had her hand on my chest. "Love you." I whispered, before I decided to look up at the ceiling, then started to fall into a nice slumber with my girl.