Chapter 11 - She Remembers

// <3 <3 <3

Ada's POV

I was asleep very peacefully, until I felt some soft kisses from a certain someone, making me open my eyes to see Sienna on top of me, humming to herself as she pressed her lips against my skin over and over again. "So, you remember what happened last night?" I asked her. "Mine." she replied with that single word only. I moved my arms and hands, putting them under the pillow. Sienna noticed this, "They will go to sleep if you leave them under there for a long time." she told me. "So what, you want to make love for a long time?" I asked her, knowing what she was hinting at. "I remember everything." she replied. 

Then, she sat down on my lower stomach. 

"I honestly thought you were going to be upset with your vampire side." I said, before I realised that I was gently caressing her perfect muscles. "Why would you think that?" she asked me, letting out a soft moan as she arched her back a little. I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know." I told her. This made her giggle a little. "You can go back to sleep, if you want and we can continue with this love session later?" she offered. 

"I got a little bit of energy in me to carry on." I told her, "I thought I said that I was going to take care of you? Not the other way round..." she said, making it sound like a question. I watched her lean down, going towards my neck. She kissed the mark that she made, causing a small spark in my chest. It was like she was in my soul and my heart. 

She began to purr a little in my ear, feeling the spark too. "I love you, Ada." she said the L word to me. I looked at her, locking eyes with her immediately. "Isn't it early to use that word?" I asked her, "Not early. We are connected now." she replied. "Well, almost." she added. "Why almost?" I asked her, feeling a little bit afraid now.

She then placed her finger against my lips, "Let's leave that topic for another day, okay?" she asked, I nodded before I kissed her finger. Then, she sat up and got off me. "I am going to run us a nice bath. We deserve it." she said to me. I smiled at her, watching her go into the bathroom. I followed her and waited for her to turn around as she was filling up the tub with hot water. When she did turn around, I pressed my lips against hers.

She kissed me back passionately, before a couple of minutes later, she had me in her arms in the bath, kissing me some more. I was breathing heavily, struggling to catch my breath a little but that was okay. I was loving every second of this love session. "I love you, I love you, I love you..." she began to tell me that she loved me about twenty times. It was like she couldn't get enough of me. I soon copied her, "I love you, I love you, I love you..."

Then, she moved her lips down to my neck and bit into me, beginning to feed from me. I moaned out her name, rolling my eyes back slightly as she was giving me the pleasure I never knew I needed. 

Well...I did top her a couple of times during the Blood moon...so this was a bit of karma...