Chapter 10 - Amazing Things

// Blood moon chapter <3 <3 <3 

Ada's POV

Once I realised that the fangs were out and ready to bite me, I sat up and moved back, feeling my back touch the bed board. Sienna tutted, shaking her head a little before she crawled towards me and sat on my lap. "These won't hurt you. They like you." she told me. Then, she pulled up my top, making me lift up my arms for her to take it off. I felt pretty much breathless at this point, as she was the most stunning creature I have ever laid my eyes on, but she was a vampire. And she wasn't supposed to exist in this world. So she was kind of like an alien to me.

"Let me take care of you, beautiful." she said in a seductive tone, leaning down to my neck. She moved my hair to the side, before she started to softly kiss my neck. "O...okay. I'll let you take care of me..." I told her, until I felt her bite into me with her fangs. I let out a gasp, widening my eyes. Was I going to scream? Was I going to faint? Was I going to...

I then surprised myself by letting out a soft, but loud moan. She moaned back at me, before she pulled away. "There we go. It's done. You are now officially mine." she announced. "Now...what should we do now? The blood moon is still up and will be for a couple of hours..."

I shut her up by pressing my lips against hers passionately and hungrily, pushing her down onto the mattress as I got on top of her quickly. I took off the rest of her clothes and smiled at her beauty. I ran my hand down her stomach softly, feeling her strong abs. "Am I going to get a punishment for topping you?" I asked her innocently. "I don't do punishments. I had a feeling you were going to do that to me anyway." she replied. 

I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers again, my whole body was tingling with delight and pleasure. Sienna's lips left mine, as she wanted to do something else to me...

And that was to have a taste.

I arched my back, letting out a soft moan as she snaked her arms around me and moved us up so that we were sitting. I felt a bit of blood trail down my body, hearing her satisfied moan. She moved closer to me, so our bodies were touching and blood was being smeared. I ignored it as I let out another moan. Another minute later, I felt her pull away, my blood was all over her chin.

"Your blood is incredible." she told me, before she looked at the bloody mess she made. "This is going to be a pain in the ass to clean." she commented. She then kissed me on the lips, tasting my own blood. I became a little bit sick because of that, so I pulled away early. "Sorry, beautiful. I'll make you feel better again, don't worry." she apologised.

The rest of the night was the best night of my entire life. I've never felt so alive before, and that was because of Sienna. This was destiny.