Success?

Just when Y/N had turned the trapdoor, she felt like her lungs were pressed hard and she could no longer breathe. Her eyes closed and she was about to fall backward, but then only someone held her hands and pressed her body against his. The others relaxed for a second before fire emerged in the room instantly. They didn't even want to think what would have happened if she was still inside. 

Hoseok held Y/N in his arms, worriedly looking at her. Her face was pale as if she had experienced something worst than death. Just then, Ms. Kim came running to him, brushing off the few spiders off her body. She was crying but not sobbing. She couldn't see Y/N like that. 

They took her back to the room, where the rest of the brothers were panting because TXT had seriously given them quite a lot of strength-filled punches leading to their high-pitched groans. TXT smiled nervously and helped them stand up, and they looked at the man who was by now in the far corner, laying down, fainted maybe. 

No one wanted to check him, because their main motive right now was to see Y/N, who emerged with Hoseok and their mother. He laid her down, on the ground as they surrounded her. Jin checked her,

JIN- She had had a panic attack. It's good that she controlled it till now otherwise...

His voice trailed off as they glanced at the room which was right now full of fire, flames with burning spiders. 

JIN- Do you have water? *asking Boemgyu*

He nodded and went out, coming back almost instantly with a bottle of water in hand. 

He handed it to Jin who opened it and sprinkled a few drops on Y/N's face. For a moment nothing happened but then her eyebrows wiggled as she began to shiver again. She could still feel those spiders on herself. 

She began to cry but was engulfed in a tight hug by Jungkook, whose one hand was on her back, the other on the back of her head, patting and stroking. 

It took around minutes when Y/N behind his shoulders, looked up with her puffy eyes at everyone else. But her eyes immediately widened as she saw Y/D/N pointing the gun at her, basically at Jungkook's back. 

She couldn't get out the words, when a gunshot was heard and she closed her eyes, hugging, almost choking Jungkook tight. 

Y/N- No-no-no- you can't leave me! Bunny! Kookie, you can leave me!

She was holding him who was grinning, patting her back, while the others smiled thinking, it was cute.
Y/N looked up when she heard groans, and into the direction where Y/D/N was holding his shoulder which had blood oozing out. 

She looked back at Jk, who grinned but received a smack. 

Y/N- H-how?

JUNGKOOK- Suga hyung, saw him pointing gun at you. 

SUGA-  Do you think we'd let him do anything to you?

She shook her head, holding it from one side since it was spinning. 

JIN- What is it, Y/N-ah?

Y/N- It's h-hurting. My head hurts.

NAMJOON- Let's get out of here, first. 

JUNGKOOK- Want a piggyback? 

Y/N- U-uh uh.

He chuckled and turned as she held her arms circle around his neck and legs around his torso. Keeping her head on his shoulder, Ms. Kim, Hoseok, Jungkook, Y/N went out while the others remained. 

Once they were gone, 

NAMJOON- TXT right?

They nodded. 

NAMJOON- I need you guys to come with us, with this man. We've got a lot to discuss. 

Jimin bent to Y/D/N's level. 

JIMIN- Now you'll see what a real torcher is!

They moved out, while Soobin and Yeonjun picked the man up, Boemgyu, Taehyun, and Kai took out their bags. 

SUGA- Blast off this building. 

They grinned and nodded. 

Suga and Jin went out. Only these three remained who took a breath of relief, and then, planted dynamites all around, while slowly moving out, and handing the remote to Jin, who looked back at the disappearing car of their mother, Jungkook, Y/N, and Hoseok. Once it turned the corner, he pressed the button, and the half-constructed building blasted with a loud boom. 

Y/D/N- NOOOO!!!!
He screamed but went numb when he was hit by Yeonjun on the head with the back of his gun. 

TAEHYUNG- Nice work. 

Yeonjun smiled as if he had achieved something, the rest of his teammates chuckled and followed the rest of BTS out.