Second Invitation

It was another meeting. Diana received her second invitation to go to the royal palace. This time, it was during tea time. Once again, she arrived earlier than his majesty. Tea time was being held in the magnolia gardens. Magnolias bloomed on every tree, and the purple white flowers had a soft scent to them.The sight was truly a wonder behold, Diana couldn't help but sing a song. At this time, the emperor had finished dressing himself appropriately for this situation. Wearing a white, blue, and gold suit, he stepped into the gardens. As soon as he stepped in, he heard a familiar voice singing. At first, he thought it was the song of a goddess. He reached for her. Once again, he was pulled back from the illusion and realized it was Diana. She smiled at him. "Greetings, your majesty." Stunned, the emperor couldn't say a word. How was it that every time he saw her, he always thought she was a mythical creature? He was determined to not let that happen again. "Let's sit down." The emperor managed to say.

"I see you have prepared Lippe tea for us

"I see you have prepared Lippe tea for us." Diana noted. The emperor's cheeks seemed to have turned the faintest shade of pink. "The magnolias outside are in full bloom. It's a spectacular view. I presume you take strolls here often?" "I don't." Diana was perplexed at the emperor's reply. How could someone turn down the opportunity to walk amongst such splendid magnolias? "That simply can't be, your majesty!" Diana sprung up. "Please walk with me then. I'll make sure you appreciate the natural beauty of this world." She pulled the emperor to his feet, then dragged him out to the gardens, chatting with him along the way. This girl was always so enthusiastic about everything, and didn't seem to get bored of talking all the time. In addition, her presumptuous behaviors with the emperor would've gotten her punished, but the emperor never seemed to mind her free spirit. In fact, it looked like he enjoyed her company. It's been years since he last visited these magnolias. Despite his shortage of visits, the servants have taken good care of all of the gardens. For the first time, the emperor was able to see how beautiful they were as the strange girl dragged him around the gardens.