It's Good to See You Again

**This chapter happens when Claude falls into his deep sleep and spends his time with Diana

Claude was falling to the ground. It hurt, it hurt, it hurt so badly. His vision of the two princesses blurred as he felt his body slump against the ground. Claude fell unconscious for a long time, or not for long at all. Claude didn't know how long he was out for, but he woke up and found himself to be in the gardens of Obelia, lying peacefully on the grass. 

Claude scanned the surroundings. The palace and castles looked the same, but the gardens looked different. There weren't any rose gardens planted for Athanasia, but rather fields of pink camellias and blue forget-me-not flowers. The beautiful scenery reminded him of life in the palace 20 years ago. It felt nostalgic. Claude carefully stood up and began walking in the vast gardens. He wanted to find where Athanasia and Jeanettte were. He thought they might be worried since he passed out in front of them. 

Everything was blurry. Claude's dazed mind couldn't make clear where he was walking. All he could follow was the voice that was carried on the wind. It was a beautiful female voice singing to him. Claude felt like he was in a dream; there was no one else to be found, no Athanasia or Jeanette, no rose bushes, no gardeners. Where am I, he thought. This wasn't the Obelian palace, he was sure of it. He began walking faster before picking up the pace and started running, sprinting, towards the source of the voice. He ran past the bushes of flowers, the grasses, the buildings. He ran until he found the glass tearoom, which seemed like the only clear thing he could see. 

In a flash, Claude sensed a familiar presence. It was a feeling he hasn't felt for 20 years. 

He turned and saw her, as gorgeous as he remembered her to be

He turned and saw her, as gorgeous as he remembered her to be. Her golden lock of hair flew gently with the wind. As his eyes met hers, Claude saw his own reflection shining back at him in purple. His mind became clear; he could finally see everything. The girl in front of him smiled a cheeky smile, and everything seemed to travel back in time. 

Claude ran and clasped her in his arms, holding her to never let go again. Only after being able to physically hold her in his hands did he realize he missed her more than he thought. Claude felt a pair of thin arms wrap around his torso, a familiar feeling. 

Diana was here with him. The Diana that Claude thought had left him was here with him. And that was all that mattered in this world. 

"It's good to see you again, my love." He spoke. 

"Likewise, your majesty."