Feelings of Love (High School pt 2)

The first few weeks of school passed as usual for Claude. They weren't too different from his past years of school, but one thing stood out. That was Diana. She seemed to be actively making friends with the entire class and was focused on building a friendship with him. Though Claude isn't as sociable, he isn't entirely apathetic. But when people approach him with offerings of "friendship", his cold demeanor turns them away. With Diana, he constantly finds himself unable to turn her down. As a result, Claude and Diana got close to each other. At this point, they may even be considered good friends. 

At lunch, Felix and Claude sit together and eat their meals. Unexpectedly, they have a visitor. 

"May I sit with the two of you?" Diana asked them.

Felix, seeing a pretty girl approach them, quickly moved to the side to make space for her. He recognized her as the new student in Claude's class. 

"Yes, please sit down." Felix said. 

Diana pulled out her lunch, revealing an appetizing meal of Siodonnan cuisine. Flavorful roasted meat, paired with crisp vegetables with a side of flatbread. She got her bottle out to take a sip; the aroma of floral tea wafted through the air. 

"Your lunch looks really nice, Diana." Claude said. 

"Thank you!" Diana responded with delight. "I made it myself, it's Siodonnan food. If you'd like, you can give it a try!" 

Diana put a juicy piece of meat and vegetables on a small piece of flatbread, offering it to Claude. Seeing the opportunity of being fed by Diana, Claude shamelessly opened his mouth, waiting for her to put it in. 

Felix watched with his mouth half open as Diana fed Claude her homemade dish. It was weird that Claude expressed interest in her at first, even complimenting her food. Now, he wants her to feed it to him? How shameless could this man get? 

"Diana! It's Diana, right?" Felix spoke up. "I've always wanted to try Siodonnan food, could I get some too?"

"Of course! I'm happy you guys want some, I'll bring more next time." She said as she made a wrap for Felix. 

Diana was about to feed it to him too, but not after Claude took it from her delicate fingers and shoved it into his mouth instead. 

"Eat up, it's good." Claude said curtly to Felix.

Taking a few bites after that forceful shove, Felix agreed with him. 

"It's amazing." He told Diana. 

The three of them spent the rest of their lunch time sharing their food with each other while engaging in interesting conversations. All the while Felix grew suspicious of Claude's behaviors. Why was he showing so much interest in this new student? She's beautiful, kind, and has a wonderful carefree attitude that makes it so easy to hang out with her. It's no wonder how popular she became at school in such a short amount of time. Could it be that Claude has a crush on her? Felix smiled to himself. He was going to have a wonderful time setting those two up with each other.