Pilot

Aurora's POV

I was reading right before it happend.

A guard stormed into my cell, holding a small, silver chest.

"Prisoner 165, get up." He ordered.

Hesitantly, I stood up from my bed and heald on to my stuffed bear.

"Up against the wall."

I obeyed him, ovbiously not wanting to get shocked by his baton.

I suddenly let out a small whimper when I felt something being clasped onto my wrist.

It was a bracelet?

"Follow me."

I walk out my my cell with the guard only to see every other prisoners being escorted out of their cells.

This is weird...

I eventually got dropped off at a long line of other delinquents. I guess we were going somewhere?

I heard a couple of people whispering and pointing at me. I huffed and roll my eyes.

I was finally at the front of the line and was now forced to climb up a ladder.

I took in my surroundings and noticed there was a ton of seats with seatbelts and 2 or 3 levels.

Wait a minute...

They're sending us to Earth arent they?!

I scoff to myself at I sit down next to a tall guard with dark brown curly hair.

At least they're sending a guard with us...

The guard looked at me then his face softened. Probably because im the youngest delinquent here.

"How old are you?" He asks

I didnt know if I could trust him since he is a guard so I decide to not answer him.

I sadly have serious trust issues and will only talk to people who I am comfortable around. If I talk to people, I form an attachment and that can be broken easily resulting in pain.

So I must pick and choose who I talk to very carefully since we will be sent to the ground.

"Why wont yo-" the guard was cut off when we were launched. After a few minutes, we hit zero g then entered the atmosphere.

Once I heard no engine hum, I took off my seatbelt along with everyone else.

I was luckily closer to the exit but was quickly pushed back due to being much shorter than everyone else. I heard some people talking then the door opening.

"WERE BACK BITCHES"

Finally, the crowd of people pushed me outside

It was beautiful.

I looked up at the sky and breathed in the fresh air.