Unity day

While everyone was distracted with Unity Day, Octavia and I were waiting for our chance to get out of camp.

All of a sudden, Jasper came out of a tent with Monty's moonshine and it distracted everyone.

"Nows our chance!" Tavia smirks

We easily slip out of camp without being stopped by anyone.

Walking through the forest, we find a trail of white flowers and follow them to a familiar cave.

Once we enter the cave we see Lincoln and Octavia sneaks up on him with a knife. As she is about to attack him, he turns around and blocks her hand holding the knife and locks eyes with her.

"Better?" She asks

"I'll make a warrior out of you yet. You too, Aurora." He said

"I'm just going to go step out for a bit... I'll call if I need help." I say, feeling the sexual tension between them

__

While I was outside, I decided to pick up the flowers and put one in my hair. There was a lake nearby so I quickly ran there and re filled my canister then ran back.

I waited outside for another 15-20 minuets before Octavia brought me back in.

"So... I've been wanting to ask... when you saw my blood, you said something and seemed surprised? What was that about?" I questioned

Lincoln sighed, "You have royal blood. The blood that you have is the same blood of the commanders which is the leader of my people. We call people with the blood Natblita and I was surprised to see that you had the blood since you came from the sky and were not born here."

Lincoln continues on to explain what they call their commander, the conclaves, flame keepers, past commanders, ect.

"Wow so I'm like important in the eyes of your people?" I questioned

Lincoln nodded with a small smile.

I turn to Tavia, "Tavia do you know what this means? If I can train and become better then maybe I will be able to become one of Heda's people and I won't be forced to get adopted by new people because I doubt Jaha and Abby will let Clarke adopt me."

"I think we should focus on one thing at a time. How about we train first and while we train and learn more about the grounders, you'll be able to make a decision, yeah?" Tavia says

I nod, fully agreeing with her. She was right I shouldn't just jump into this I should learn more about their culture and language before thinking about leaving my people.

"Ok. Since it's late, we'll start training some other time. Just keep a look out for my flowers. My white ones will be for Octavia and purple ones will be for both of you." Lincoln says before walking out the cave with us following him.

Tavia kisses Lincoln goodbye and he gives me a side hug.

"Goodbye for now, little Natblita."

Suddenly a twig snapped and Finn came out into the light

"Finn? Lincoln wait! He's my friend." Tavia yells

Finn holds the knife that Lincoln stabbed him with.

"I think you lost this."

We end up walking back into the cave and Finn looks around curiously.

"What are you doing here Finn?" I ask

"I could ask you and Octavia the same thing. I could also ask how long you have know that he speaks English... but I won't." Finn says

Finn picks up a curved horn which Lincoln told us is a fog horn.