Watch the Thrones

Aurora

"Chit bilaik thri bakon gon Heda?" Heda asked What are the three pillars of being a Commander?

"Noun, fiyanes, en uf." I answer with confidence Wisdom, compassion, and strength.

"Lev yo op meija en mema yo in: Yo gada yo rein in kom yo Sheidjus." Heda reminded Train hard and remember: You are each worthy of your Nightblood.

Titus then walked up to us and clapped his hands twice. "Natblitas."

We all get up and follow Titus out of the throne room, leaving Heda and Clarke alone.

I was paired up with Aden and I had made an immense amount of progress. I fought just like Trikru being that I was trained by Lincoln at one point.

"Natblitas Heda was challenged to a Soulou gonplei by queen Nia. We will go and watch in support." Titus informs

We exchange confused glances before dropping our weapons and following Titus outside.

There stood Heda and the banished prince, ready to fight.

We all watched as they fought with swords.Heda was forced to put her hand on Roan's sword to prevent it from reaching her face and she elbowed him in the face, sending him a couple of feet back.

They quickly continued their fight, Heda dodging Roans attacks but eventually he had her to the ground and kicked her sword away. Heda quickly stood up and kicked Roan and his sword away before she grabbed her sword. Roan walk to a random guard, punched him, then took his weapon.

They fought more but roan was able to kick Heda to the ground. Before he could stab her, Heda moved last second and kicked his legs causing him to fall. She takes the spear from him and knocks him to the ground.

"Gyon op! Taim yu wan op, taim yu nou na wan op kom hainofa! Yu wan op kom bushhada." The queen yells. Get up! If you die, you don't die a prince! You die a coward!

Heda looked at the prince before throwing the spear at the queen, killing her.

"The queen is dead! Long love the king!" Heda yells

Everyone started chanting "Heda!" And cheers were heard all around us.

...

"That was quite interesting." I chuckle

"Indeed it was, Aurora." Aden smiles

"I'm just glad Heda is okay and didn't die." I sigh

"Same. You've been progressing extremely quickly. Even when you first came, you were already good at combat." Aden points out

"Yeah I was taught by Lincoln. He's trikru. I miss him... and Tavia..." I sigh

"I understand that. I miss my home sometimes too. Hopefully you'll see them soon." Aden reassured

"Mhm... I saw Tavia at the summit for a couple of minutes but couldn't talk to her. But as for Lincoln... I haven't seen him for a lot longer." I pout

Sorry for the short chapter