Murphy's Law

Aurora's POV

I woke up later than I normally do. I was suprised that no one bothered to wake me up.

I greet Monty who gives me a soft, odd smile.

Weird

I walk out of the drop ship, looking for Wells or Clarke but only found Clarke and Finn coming my way.

"Hey, wheres Wells?" I asked as I looked around.

They both looked at me with sorrow in their eyes

"I think you should sit down for this.." Finn said

"Wha- no I dont just tell me where the hell is Wells?!" I ask more loud, not wanting to believe he was hurt

Or worse

"Rora, Wells was.. attacked last night by grounders. Hes dead." Clarke mumbled

It was as if those words went through one ear and out the other.

"No that's not true he was... hes-" I cut myself off and walk away from them, ignoring them calling for me.

I was helping build the wall, ignoring the whispers and stars sent towards me.

"I kinda feel bad for her since Wells and her were close... I mean shes just a kid.." someone whispered

I rolled my eyes pushing my emotions away.

Down here, I can no longer afford to mope around every time one of our friends dies. I may be young, but it's time to grow up like the rest of the delinquents here. Being seen as fragile sucks but I can use it to my advantage from time to time.

For some reason, Charlotte has been avoiding me. Maybe she wants to give me space. Every time I try talking to her she has a guilt written all over her face. Its probably just pity though.

While on my water break, I notice Octavia, Jasper, Bellamy, and clarke get into a tent. Me being me I ovbiously go in.

Once I came in, I saw fingers next to a knife. Specifically Wells fingers.

"Aurora, you shouldn't be in here." Clarke scolded.

"Why? Just because I'm younger than everyone dosent mean I can handle this. I've seen multiple people die, Clarke. I'm not fragile anymore." I protested

"Woah she really does talk.." Jasper says

"Shut up Jasper." Clarke and I say

"I do understand that but it's just hard to see you grow up. Especially now. I mean you've been put in such a dangerous environment yet here you are, surviving. I'll try my best to not underestimate you, ok?" Clarke smiles. I nod eagerly.

"Anyways the people have a right to know Bellamy so get the hell out of my way." Clarke said.

"Well what are you going to do? Walk out there and ask the killer to step forward? You dont even know who that knife belongs to." Bellamy protested.

"Oh really? J.M. John Murphy. The people have a right to know." Ckarke repeated as she walks out of the tent.

We all follow her out and I stand next to Octavia, watching the scene unfold.

Clarke accused Murphy of killing Wells and Murphy instantly defended himself saying he didnt do it which didnt convince everyone since his blade was near the dismembered fingers. People also hated Murphy since hes an as-

When they hung Murphy, I felt bad for him. Yeah he probably killed Wells but it's not the Ark down here.

"STOP! Murphy didnt kill Wells... I did." Charlotte shouted.

"Oh my gosh." Clark gasped. She grabbed Bellamy's axe and chopped Murphy down

Why?

___

I was currently in a tent with Finn, Clarke, Bellamy, and Charlotte.

"Please dont let them hurt me.." Charlotte begged Bellamy. He went outside to distract everyone

"Ok now's our chance. Let's go." Finn said.

We made our way out of camp, and into the woods. It was starting to get dark quickly though.

"Its getting dark, Finn where are we going to go?" Clarke asked

"I have a plan. Just follow me." Finn replied.

I walk in silence next to Finn not wanting to be anywhere near Charlotte or I might say something that I'll regret.

"What the hell are you doing? Just because we saved you doesn't me you're forgiven!" Clarke shouted.

Finn and I turned to see Clarke scolding Charlotte for her poor decisions. I stayed silent but very much agreed with Clarke.

We suddenly hear Murphy yelling for Charlotte and Finn tells us to get into a secret bunker under us. It was pretty clean and a cool bunker.

"Finn what is this place?" I ask

"For now, its home."

___

Finn tucked Charlotte and I into bed and within a minute, I was knocked out. I was so tired from walking in the forest and all of the drama at camp.

After what felt like a couple of minutes, I was woken up due to Charlotte running away.

We followed the loud sounds of Charlotte and eventually found them.

"Bellamy! Stop! This has gone too far. Just calm down and well talk about this." Clarke begged

That didnt seem to persuade Murphy.

He suddenly grabbed me and heald a knife up to my throat. I was going to try to break free but didnt want to risk getting cut.

"I will slit her throat!" Murphy threatened. Cutting my neck a little.

"No please don't hurt her! Shes my friend!" Charlotte begged

"Dont hurt her? Ok I'll make you a deal. You come with me, and I'll let her go." Murphy smirked

"Dont do it." I said

Charlotte ignored me and tried to turn herself in but Bellamy stopped her.

"Murphy this is not happening." Bellamy growled

"I cant let any of you get hurt anymore. Not because of me. Of what I did.."

Charlotte jumped off the cliff.

"CHARLOTTE!" bellamy, Clarke, and I yell trying to catch her.

"No.." Clarke yells, crying.

I get up and walk over to Finn calmly.

"Bellamy-" Murphy was cut off by Bellamy beating him

"He deserves to die!" Bellamy yells.

"Bellamy! Killing Murphy wont solve anything nor will it bring Charlotte back. Shes gone now and all we can do is move forward." I said

Everyone went silent for a moment.

Bellamy got off of Murphy but still very much wanted to kill him.

"So what should we do with him? Are we going to bring him back to camp and pretend that this never happend? Or will we let the people decide!" Bellamy yells

"No, for now we make the rules. We cant live by 'whatever the hell you want' but you were right. We shouldn't tell everyone everything." Clarke said.

"We could banish him." I spoke up.

Clarke and Bellamy agreed and we left Murphy.

___

I was in the drop ship, watching Jasper do the honors of contacting the ark but we unfortunately fried all of the wristbands.

I sighed and walked outside so I wouldn't have a tantrum.

Today was a shitty day...

I wonder what tommrow offers.