Earth Skills

Aurora's POV

I was now finished helping Wells with digging the two graves. I felt bad for the two boys who died in the landing. They weren't even able to see how beautiful Earth is.

Wiping the sweat off my forehead, I pick up some of the clothes from the deceased boys to help Wells and follow him into camp.

"Hey where'd you two get the clothes?" Atom asks

"Buried the two kids who died during the landing." Wells said

"Smart. You know, I'll take it from here." Atom said as he tried to take the clothing from Wells and I

"We share based on need, just like back home." Wells grumbled pushing me behind him.

Bellamy walked out of the drop ship along with a girl.

"You still don't get it, do you, chancellor? This is home now. Your fathers rules dont apply" Bellamy teased. He glanced at me for a second, noticing I was holding some clothes.

Bellamy suddenly took a shirt from me before Wells could react.

"You want it back? Take it."

Wells turned around and threw the remainder of the clothes and the delinquents took in within seconds, fighting over some of it.

___

I was getting bored of following Wells so I snuck my way to the campfire.

Ive never seen one besides a small flame in Earth Skills class. The campfire smells good and looks even more cool then they had in textbooks.

I was abruptly grabbed from behind and heald dangerously near the fire, causing me to drop my teddy bear in the crackling flames.

My eyes started to brim with tears since it was a gift from my parents but I refused to cry in front of everyone.

"Huh? Even with her life on the line, she still wont speak, let alone scream!" Murphy laughed

"Come on man, shes just a kid..." I hear someone reason

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Wells and Bellamy.

"Bellamy! Check it out we want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure itll look better if we suffer a little bit first." Murphy smirks

Wells's eyes were basically popping out of his skull...

"Murphy, you son of a bitch! Let her go!" Wells yelled

He ran up to us and shoved Murphy away, then hugged me.

Bellamy looked at me sympathetically.

"You can stop this." Wells said

"Stop this? I'm just getting started." Bellamy chuckled

I was suddenly dropped when Murpy punched Wells. I winced at the sudden impact.

I watched the fight between Wells and Murphy in horror then glanced at the flames destroying my teddy bear. Bellamy followed my eyes and I could see the pity on his face.

A small smile crept on my face when Wells got on top of Murpy and threw multiple punches.

"Dont you see you can't control this?" Wells said, getting up

Murphy mumbled something as he stood up with a knife in hand.

"Wait!" Bellamy got in between them

"Fair fight."

Bellamy handed Wells a knife.

Murphy managed to cut Wells but Wells got his knife against Murphy's kneck.