Punishments.

JIN- Where's Y/N and Mom?

He asked Jungkook and Hoseok who were sitting and drinking water on the couch. 

HOSEOK- Jungkook sent her to the room since mum wanted to change her clothes. 

JUNGKOOK- Hyung, she looks odd, like pale, as if someone has taken out her soul. 

SUGA- That's because they'd been drugging her. Ask him. 

YEONJUN- Uh...yes. Well, we were told to give her something to eat, bread and milk basically, and we later got to know that it had drugs so that when the time comes, they can torcher her to death...

The last words came out slowly. 

MOM- Jin, dear can you go check on Y/N. She's sort of sleeping yet in her senses. 

Jin nodded. 

JIN- Jimin-ah, come with me, I need assistance. 

Jimin followed him up the stairs. 

Ms. Kim smiled at TXT and motioned them to sit down, which they did return her smile. 

MOM- Who are they dear?

SOOBIN- Aunt, these are my mates, you can say, gang members, introduce yourself guys. 

YEONJUN- Hello aunt, I'm Choi Yeonjun. 

KAI- I'm Huening Kai, you can simply call my Kai. 

BOEMGYU- Choi-Boemgyu.

TAEHYUN- Kang-Taehyun.

Ms. Kim smiled. 

MOM- Thanks for your help boys. Stay here, I'll ask Ms. Gelle to send some drinks. 

NAMJOON- Mom, actually...we've got something to talk about...

She had already turned to go to the kitchen when she stopped. She looked back at Namjoon and smiled. 

MOM- I know what you want to talk about, and I give you the full permission to do it. I don't care anymore, just ask Y/N-ah once. 

Namjoon was shocked but nevertheless nodded, while Ms. Kim went to the kitchen, hiding her painful tears which were supposed to pour down any moment. 

MEANWHILE WITH JIN AND JIMIN

Jin had come with the medic kit he always kept ready since other than being a mafia, he was training in medicine too. He checked everything but halted immediately as he saw Y/N sweating with closed eyes. Jimin looked at him confusedly, but then they heard her talking, and tears dripping down her eyes, 

Y/N- N-no, s-stay away! No! P-please! H-hyung, h-help me! P-please!

She was sobbing in sleep. Jin tried to wake her up by shaking, but she wasn't giving in. 

JIN- Princess, w-wake up, dear, look everything's alright...wake up..

But to no avail, Jin sighed. 

JIN-Jimin hold her tight. 

He said seriously while rummaging in his bag, while Jimin did so, feeling bad and worried. 

JIMIN- Hyung, what are you doing?

He asked as Y/N's shaking increased, and it became hard for him to control her. 

JIN- I need to give her a sleeping shot, she's having nightmares, for sure. 

JIMIN- But Hyung! This is a high dose!

JIN- I know Chim, but what she needs right now is rest, and a dream-free sleep, this is the only option.