Falling For The Vampiric Bad Boy Prince!!

Hi!!! This is my new story so I hope you all like it!!!!

Thank you to all those who do read it and if you have enough time could you please: 

Vote! :-)

Comment!! :-) 

And Fan!!! :-)

Falling For The Vampiric Bad Boy Prince!!!

Prologue

"Get off of me Damien!" I shouted at him as he pinned me to the floor.

"Tut tut Grace. You shouldn't have tried to run away then should you?" He smirked and I glared at him.

"You wanted me to run away or you wouldn't have left the door open!" I accused and his smirk turned cynical.

"But you did run Grace and I caught you." He leaned closer so that his face was close to mine. "And thanks to you running, you showed my parents that you're too much of a liability to be given to someone else."

"So what are you saying?" I asked warily.

"I'm saying that by doing that little great escape number, you've got my parents to grant my wish."

"What wish?"

"For you to be my personal slave."

Then he slowly sunk his fangs into my neck and all I could feel was pleasure... Until I could feel no more...

I suppose I should explain how I got into this predicament in the first place because it's not everyday you become the personal slave to a vampiric bad boy prince...

Chapter 1 - Set In Motion

(ONE WEEK AGO)

(DAMIEN's POV)

"God this place is boring!" I muttered to myself as I walked down the long gloomy corridor of the castle to my parent throne room.

I was 18 years old human years but 122 vampiric years, not that it mattered, I would always look 18 because born vampires stop ageing when they hit 18.

However, my parents (the king and queen of vampires) treated me as if I were two because I was the prince and their only kid. Bet they wish they had a more obedient one.

I was known as the 'bad boy prince' because I always did what I wanted, but what I want now is a challenge, anything to cure my boredom.

I walked into the throne room to see my parents sat there all prim and proper and over 1000 years old. Each.

"Damien walk with your shoulders back. Bad posture looks so uncouth!" My mother hissed at me as soon as she saw me. I didn't change my posture as I walked forward to stand in front of both of them. My mum glared, and when I shrugged she just rolled her eyes at me.

"We know you've been bored lately son and we know that it's because-" My father started and I interrupted him.

"Because you never let me live me go out and have fun." I finished for him.

"You have plenty of in on your little expeditions outside Ochs castle when you embarrass is family and the crown!" My mother snapped at me and then went silent when my father put a hand on her arm to calm her. My parents were old fashioned in the sense that my father wears the pants in that relationship, my mum never questions him and sits quietly beside him while agreeing with everything he says. The only exception when it is to comment on how much of a failure I am.