The Breakup...

"So did you have an exciting time kicking Damien's ass? I know I used to." Dimitri leaned up on one elbow, sheet around his waist allowing tantalizing glimpses of muscle but blocking the fun part. 

I shrugged and focused on tying my hair up in the mirror before responding. "It was kind of fun flooring him and then making jabs that he's lucky to have guards." Dimitri didn't know about the finale to the training session and I had absolutely no intention of telling him when he was already so close to killing Damien, instead I found him and we found our way back to his room and had a lot of fun since then. The thought of Dimitri having the same kind of 'fun' that I was meant to have had with Damien was not an entirely unappealing thought though- I shook my head to clear that image although I was sure that that would no doubt cause me to have many fantasies at inappropriate times. 

"Grudgingly he's not a bad fighter, he's just cocky." I paused with the brush in my hair and turned around to fully face him and in comparison to viewing him in the mirror- well there was no comparison. He is breath-taking.  

"Did I hear you right? Were you actually paying Damien a compliment there?" 

"I can be mature every now and then you know, just when it comes to him I don't really feel like it." 

I tied my hair up, now fully dressed for my upcoming fight and sauntered over to Dimitri. "And when it comes to me?" When I reached the edge of the bed I began to crawl on all fours towards him making him sit up against the headboard until I was straddling him. 

"When it comes to you I'll be anything you want me to be." He leaned forward and kissed me gently at first and then more passionately. The kiss deepened when he thrust his tongue into my mouth and I groaned slowly moving myself along his body encouraging him until he gripped my sides tightly and started to move underneath me, the cover and my shorts separating us from what we truly needed. 

"Please don't let me interrupt you." The dry voice from the doorway to the room had me pulling away from Dimitri with a gasp and a slight blush as I spied Damien glaring at us from the doorway, his thunderous expression completely negating the calm indifference in his voice. "No, no, don't stop on my account, I'm sure Dimitri there would love for you to finish and I've got thirty seconds to kill until you do." The inference to Dimitri's stamina was obvious and it had the desired effect of riling up Dimitri. 

"What the hell are you doing in my wing of the castle, never mind my room?" Dimitri snapped and threw a glare of his own at Damien with me still straddling Dimitri awkwardly in between the two men. 

"Coming to fetch your entertainment and escort her to the arena if you must know and as I was told she would be here I thought I'd call on her here. Didn't realise she'd be busy with you of all people." He looked at me. "Thought she had better taste." He seemed to snap out of his reverie and raised his hands in surrender. "I'll just leave the two of you to finish." He shot me one final glance and shook his head before swinging around on one foot and leaving, closing the door behind him as he went. 

I looked down at Dimitri scowling at the door and started to climb off when Dimitri noticed and pulled me back gently. "And where do you think you're going?" He asked huskily and I couldn't help but stare at his lips in longing but I needed to go and talk to Damien; to try and sort things out because he's gone from overly flirtatious and slightly inappropriate to ice cold with me and that didn't sit right for me at all. 

"I need to go and talk to him." Dimitri sighed as if he'd been expecting it and let go of me, indicating for me to get off of him. "Dimka you know-" 

"I know what Grace?" The frosty tone he gave me didn't help things either because now I knew he was mad at me as well. 

"You know that I don't want to hurt him no matter how much of a tool he is." I climbed off of him so that he could swing his legs off of the side of the bed and put his head in his hands.