Chapter 5-Beautiful Night

*Author Note-WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING! This chapter contains strong sexual content. Read at your own risk!"

~Aera~

"Knock knock," I called out, tapping on the door of Sunni's hospital room and opening it. "Can I come in?"

I opened the door to see Jungkook sitting at Sunni's bedside, stroking her hair comfortingly. They both turned their heads and smiled at me as I approached them. "Hey there big sister," Jungkook said, standing up and giving me a hug as I reached him. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Oh I wouldn't have missed it," I said, releasing him and bending down to hug Sunni. "My nephew is being born today. Wild horses couldn't have stopped me."

"Thank you for coming," Sunni said to me, hugging me back. "I'm so sorry it's so early but apparently this little guy decided today was the day he was making his entrance." Jungkook lovingly rubbed her belly before kissing her forehead.

"Well while I'm beyond excited to meet our son today I can't lie and say I'm not going to miss this beautiful belly of yours," he said with a grin.

Sunni huffed out a laugh and said, "Oh I will. I feel like I've been carrying around the world's biggest watermelon under my shirt."

"Stop it, you look beautiful," I said. "Even now."

"You really do baby," Jungkook said to her, leaning down and gently kissing her lips.

Sunni smiled up at him and said, "You're such a liar Kook, but I apprecia-, oh, whoa, contraction...mmm...," she said, her face scrunched up in pain.

Jungkook immediately took her hand in his and sat back down next to her, saying, "It's okay baby, just breathe." She closed her eyes and breathed as best as she could as he helped her through a contraction. Once it seemed to be over, she breathed out and rested her head on her pillow. "You did great, baby," he said, kissing her hand.

"That was a bad one. They're starting to get more intense now," Sunni said, her face flushed.

"Well, I don't want to be in the way, I just wanted to stop in and see you both before the baby gets here," I said to them, leaning down to kiss Sunni's cheek. "Good luck, I love you, and you're going to do great."

"I love you too," she said, smiling. "Thank you for coming."

"No problem," I said and walked to my brother, who stood up to give me a hug. "Congratulations, little brother. I love you so much."

"I love you too Aera," Jungkook said to me. "I am so happy you're here for this."

"So am I," I replied. I stepped back and said, "See you after?"

"You bet," he smiled and with that I left Sunni's room so they could be alone and welcome their son into the world together.

I walked into the waiting room to find several of our friends had arrived. I smiled and waved at Jin, Emmie, Taehyung, Jimin, and a very sleepy looking Yoongi. "Hey everyone," I said, waving. "Crazy morning, huh?"

Yoongi yawned and stretched his arms out, lifting the bottom of his tee shirt when he did. I could see a bit of his abs and how sculpted his biceps were and I was surprised to see he looked fit. He always kept himself really covered up so it was hard to believe. "Mmm," he grumbled out. "I need caffeine."