Epilogue: Love Story

~Seventeen Months Later~

~Aera~

"Okay, and this is dress number three," I said as I stepped out of the dressing room to stand in front of Emmie and Sunni. "What do you think?"

As soon as both of them looked up they gasped and smiled. Emmie put her hand to her heart and said, "Oh my god Aera, you look so beautiful."

Sunni nodded in agreement and said, "Yes you do. You are absolutely stunning."

"Really?" I asked them. "You think so?"

"Yes," they both said emphatically in unison.

I grinned at them as I turned to see myself in the mirrors, seeing myself in different views. When I looked at my reflection in the third wedding dress I'd chosen to try, I beamed and felt tears prickling at my eyes. I felt beautiful in it and knew then and there that it was the dress I was going to marry Namjoon in.

"This is the one," I said, my voice thick with emotion and excitement. "I'm going to marry Joon in this."

Emmie and Sunni stood and walked to me and we all shared a celebratory group hug. "He's going to cry when he sees you in this dress, Aera. God, I want to cry too," Sunni said to me.

"You really think he'll like it?" I asked

Emmie nodded and said, "After he stops crying I bet he'll immediately be thinking of how soon he can get you out of it." We all laughed as I took a long look at myself in the dress.

"You look like a princess," Sunni stated as she wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "I'm so excited for you."

"Thank you, Sunni. You too Emmie, thank you both for being here with me today," I said to them.

"You're our family. It's what we do. I wouldn't have missed this," Emmie replied with a smile. "I've got to remember to thank Jungkook again for covering for me today so I could be here. I owe him the biggest cup of coffee ever."

Sunni smiled and said, "Don't worry, girl, I'll make sure he gets thanked properly tonight."

They both laughed and I scrunched my nose jokingly before saying, "Okay, going to ignore the fact that you're talking about having sex with my little brother right now. I know he's a grown man with a wife and a son now, but still..."

Sunni giggled harder and said, "Okay, I'm sorry, let's change the subject. Have you and Namjoon finally narrowed down the guest list?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, I think we've finally got it down perfect. My parents of course wanted to step in and try to make this wedding some big over-the-top public affair but thank God for Mrs. Kim." I grinned as I remembered back to the conversation Namjoon's mother had with mine when she was trying to overstep and plan the wedding for me.