Chapter 18- Always

*Author Note: This chapter contains strong sexual content. Read at your own risk.*

~Namjoon~

Three Weeks Later

~Jungkook and Sunni's Wedding Day~

"Well, this is it. Last chance to back out," Yoongi joked as he leaned against the wall near the window in Jungkook's suite.

"Hell no man, I'm ready," Jungkook replied with a smile as he straightened the tie of his tuxedo. "Sunni is incredible, I love her so much. I can't wait to marry that girl.'

"Well you look ready," Jin offered with a smile. "Almost as ready as I was the day I married Emmie."

"I wouldn't call that 'ready'," I laughed as I held Ji against my chest as he played with my tie. "You were so anxious that you were about to come out of your skin waiting for the wedding to start."

"Well can you blame me? I mean, not only is she incredible but come on. Have you seen my wife?" he said proudly. "She's gorgeous."

"You're definitely a lucky man Jin," Hoseok said politely from the corner of the room. "Then again I've known Emmie the longest so I am definitely biased."

Jin smiled at Hoseok and nodded in agreement. I watched them and grinned slightly at how much things had changed in the last two and a half years for them.

When Hoseok and I met again that night at the club after so many years, he didn't hide the fact that he didn't like Jin and didn't trust him with Emmie based off their childhood. Now, after Jin had proven how much he truly loved Emmie and that he'd do anything to make her happy, their relationship went from tolerance to a full blown friendship, especially since Emmie gave birth to Nabi. It was a good thing for them, particularly in the wake of HyunKi's death. Even though things were smoothed over now, things were tense between Hoseok, Jungkook, and myself until Jin stepped in to put an end to it. He wasn't usually the peacemaker but I was grateful that he took control and got everyone back on the same path.

Hoseok had been true to his word about handling HyunKi's capture and death. Everyone involved that day had been cleared of any wrongdoing and even though I was curious how he made that happen I decided I didn't want to know. He offered me full disclosure and said he'd answer any question I had honestly but I declined. I knew logically that none of us actually had done anything wrong but we were still there the day it happened. Aera had helped lure HyunKi out of hiding, Taehyung and I had held him at gunpoint, and Hoseok had "bounty hunters" scattered throughout the hotel to attack if need be. To the outside the whole situation looked bad, I couldn't deny that. However, as long as my fiancé, my friends, and my family were all safe I didn't want to know and didn't care how it happened.

Jimin laughed from across the room and said, "I still can't figure out how any of you got women as hot as Emmie, Sunni, and Aera when I exist in the world," he joked and Yoongi huffed out a deep laugh. "I mean, look at me."

"Jimin," Taehyung scolded, exasperated. "Today? Really?"

"Every day, Tae," he teased back. "Come on, I'm sexy. Admit it."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and chuckled before saying, "Fine, yes. Jimin. You're the prettiest boy in school. Now can we focus on the happy couple instead of your big giant ego?"