3. Cullens.

''Alice, what is it?'' Edythe asked worryingly.

''Finally... I-I think I saw him...'' Alice muttered quietly, but everyone with their vampire senses heard her perfectly.

''Saw who?'' Jasper asked with a raised eyebrow.

''M-My partner...'' Alice murmured; her gaze still lingered towards the direction Jack left; it was like she could still see him.

Cullens were shocked.

''Are you sure?!'' Edythe asked with an anxious expression and with hope.

Alice nodded dumbly, ''I-I am not completely sure... I only saw him for a second... But I would never forget him... I have seen hundreds of visions, and this time, the vision was even stronger... And it was like my whole being told me to turn my head around, and there I saw him... Driving off with his motorcycle...''

''Kyaa!'' Edythe squealed like a little girl; she grabbed Alice's hand tightly, ''That is just like what happened with Jasper and I!''

Alice turned her head and smiled, ''R-Really?''

''HAHAHA!'' Emmett roared in laughter, ''I guess you won't stay as an eternal maiden after all. Damn, I lost the bet.''

Jasper put his hand forwards, and Emmett grudgingly gave him dozens of bills.

''Thank you.'' Jasper gave a slight smile and put the bills in his pocket.

Edythe and Rosalie rolled their eyes, but afterward, they dragged Alice away for the girl talk.

Leaving the three Cullen brothers alone.

Edward looked silent while thinking about something.

''Edward, what is it?'' Jasper asked, seeing Edward daydreaming.

Edward shook his head, ''Not sure... I am certain that I did read Alice's partner's mind... But I heard nothing except some noises of crackling...''

''Crackling? Are you sure you weren't mistaken?'' Emmett asked.

''Not sure... It was like a fire was crackling.'' Edward murmured and started strolling towards the school building, once again daydreaming.

Jasper and Emmett looked at each other with questioning gazes.

''He is getting weirder every day,'' Emmett said.

Jasper nodded and started walking towards the school building, followed by the muscular Emmett.

During the day, Alice was looking at the window, especially in the direction of a particular motel. At least she thinks she is looking in that direction because her whole being screams at her to keep looking.

''Ali...''

''Alice.''

''Alice!'' She flinched and turned her head; she saw Edythe's worrying gaze.

''Alice, I called your name like thousand times.''

Alice stood up, ''Hehe, sorry. Didn't hear.''

''Anyway, school is over.'' Edythe pursed her lips.

Alice giggled and grabbed Edythe's hand, ''Let's go home quick! We need to tell Carlisle and Esme!''

Edythe rolled her eyes and let the super energetic pixie drag her.

The Cullen siblings arrived at their house.

The house was majestic-looking with great architecture. It looked like a glass building with a beautiful forest surrounding the house.